1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Crashing at loading screen after selecting character

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Iroiro, Nov 30, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Iroiro

Iroiro New Member

Hi guys,

My game is crashing at the loading screen after selecting my character, it crashes near the end of the loading if you get what i mean.

i5 13600K
    16gb ram
    Windows 11

Any idea what is causing this? I'm a returning player, just reinstalled to play again.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Erhmm, seems strange to me, but there might be a Really simple explaination to this though. I would tell you to run a Forced File check, from the GamezBD launcher settings, but you say that you Just reinstalled the GamezBD game version.

If you have some general problems with the game, I suggest that you check the fixing most problems/errors first, then continue with the Problem Solving that the GameZ-network posted. I would be quite surprised if you made it through those two lists, without finding a solution to the problem.

Please come back here, and tell us all how things went, as this may provide a helpful solution to others having the same problems.

3. ~VilletteSonia~

~VilletteSonia~ Forum Troll

try deleting your "user cache" folder if not delete the entire GamezBD folder in Documents. This is how I fix that kind of problem