1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GM Application Cruo's Application

Discussion in 'Recruitment Zone' started by Cruo, Feb 14, 2023.

1. Cruo

Cruo [̲̅c̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅e̲̅]☕️

Jessiee
    Philippines
    Online Time:
    In-game : 40 hours in a week
    Forum : 24/7
    Preferred Server:
    GamezAion
    Spoken Languages:
    English | Filipino
    Other Languages using translator
    Game Playing Experience:
    I’ve been playing GamezAion since 2011 then I stopped playing when pandemic hits. During my time, I witnessed different types of strategies (from different people in-game) to maintain the balance in GamezAion. I met a lot of people who helped me to improve and to be the best picture of myself ingame.
    How can you help our server?:
    I will help the server and its people by sharing best practices to each and every individual who loves playing the game and for those who are “potential players in the future”. Hosting in-game and forum events that will give life and excitement to the people of GamezAion. If I will be given a chance to be part of the AionMasters, I’ll commit my time and effort to help those who are not that familiar in game. Find answers to their questions, giving the best and accurate resolution seeking assistance and advice from the Head Masters and being coachable if needed.

Snowinkle likes this.