1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Current season end date

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Archangeli, Nov 24, 2023.

1. Archangeli

Archangeli New Member

Does anyone knows when will the current season end? I can't find that info anywhere.

loboram likes this.
  2. ~VilletteSonia~

~VilletteSonia~ Forum Troll

Only season ends when there is a major update, so far there is no news about it

loboram likes this.
  3. SeniorWess

SeniorWess New Member

I think they forgot the game or cant crack the updates

4. armageddon624

armageddon624 New Member

From what I've heard getting the updates have been rather annoying but possibly something coming in late December or January. Not confirmed by Dev but just what I've heard circulating in server chat and such.

5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

It is indeed true, that they work with some degree of secrecy, and that can be really annoying for players, who would like to schedule their gaming time. However as a whole this server has been run far better all others, and it is due to the hard work and effort these individuals put into it. So once again in grand and many thanks, to ALL the people involved in making this a great place to game; Thanks GameZ-network staff and helpers.

I cannot defend nor attack the administration, for choosing to be silent with regards to when things are going public. But as far as I have learned, it takes a while for codes to be compiled and error corrected, packing and unpacking things takes time as well, making small tweaks to the geo-engine here and there, to fit the rest of the game. Now I might be talking out my arse right now, but I think that they have made the entire server backwards compatible. Which is why your characters can arrive, back from the first release of this game server, and find that the questline they started some 5 years ago, is still doable and can be completed.

I am not a great voice for this community, as my "bullying the bullies" approach, has been quite wrongly motivated in the past. I have tried my best not to stir up too much trouble, and been as civil as *I* can be under the current circumstances. But one thing is for sure; This is by far the best server of its kind that you will find out there.

6. SeniorWess

SeniorWess New Member

" This is by far the best server of its kind that you will find out there. " Absolutely true. But It's been toooooooooo long since the previous big update. It could be nice to see some news about development, what are they doing, what are they planning, how is the update, etc.

7. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello there and welcome to the GameZ-network forum community. I am NOT a part of the staff, but I do like helping out, when I am able to.

The last time this was done, there was little to no difference in how many were complaining, and in general not giving any understanding nor empathy, to the people who actually do the work. So back in the days, the staff of GamezBD did have a nice page, where they would post their current job list, as well as future projects. Nothing really changed in the "bad behaviour" of Some people, and because it started making even more noise, and debates as well as outright fights, the staff decided that it didn't work.

Actually I have NO real information, and this is just what I suspect happened, because they had it once, and then they didn't.