1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Current state of money making in Gamezbd (PVE).

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by YouWOTm8, Oct 9, 2018.

?

Should they bring old SD rates back?

1. Yes

35 vote(s)
    79.5%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vixious

Vixious New Member

all i'm saying is that when I joined, it was difficult to sell things as a solo player. I could drop great things but selling them was another story entirely...
    then my friends from retail moved over to play with me (3 people who all have bought premium and t9s from the cash shop) and the game got a hell of a lot better instantly because of special deals.

I know it's not impossible to do horse training; i do it whenever I go to bed because it's super easy. Buy a 2 horse farm wagon from the stable shop and auto-loop. Easy. BUT there is a huge disparity between being a solo player and joining a party with SD enabled. I'm not a very social person and many people may enjoy solo grinding .. or their friends aren't around to join. idk. SD is king here, much like horse training. This server has severely limited what players can do efficiently for silver... the marketplace shows that. Cutting trading out entirely is not great for the economy either. People don't process materials for selling so that the big traders can buy those mats for crates, etc. A lot of the game revolves around trading and properly functioning mechanics that are null here. I can go out to grind silver but i'd have to rely on trash loot for my income unless I want to pray that my other stuff actually sells for a solid week. Couple that with the drop rates and you have yourself a bit of a headache trying to juggle loot that you are unsure you can even sell.

and ty, @RevelationsOn , i was missing hundreds of quests. Hadn't even touched most of the 1-50 msq and that's why i couldn't get my fairy c: Have a t3 now!

MFDOOM likes this.
  2. Vixious

Vixious New Member

I don't think this was called for. Having an opinion doesn't make someone a spoiled rich kid? What does that statement constructively bring to this discussion? If anything, you're doing exactly what you hate-- throwing a fit and putting others down for saying something you don't like, so please take your tags and hypocritical nonsense elsewhere.

Toenail likes this.
  3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

aaand a nice hello to you @Vixious too, perhaps you aren't one of these people but to stand up in defense of people acting extremely f'd-up, very much like RICH-SPOILED-PEOPLE, makes it seem like you are one of the people in the world who have all they want income-wise (FULL bank account). If you aren't one of these people then why defend them? If you think I am being hard on the rich people, who want everything served to them by slaves while they just sit around doing nothing, I think you should think again and maybe you would be better off taking a history lesson as it will show what the rich have done to our planet and people.

I really did not join this thread to spread shaite at all, just wanted to give my love for the people who see the problem for what is really is; Complaining kids who want everything in-game. Seriously what else is this? These topics and threads have been talked to death on our previous server with many many many personal attacks and people behaving extremely "spoiled-little-rich-baby"-like, now that it has been addressed on the EU-server as well I really hope that these privileged kids can get it through their heads that this server was NOT created solely for that individual to change how the game should be so they can get everything with minimum amount of "work". Before you start on how the server/community grows and changes then, because of course the server and community will change over the years, the flaky players who will quit anyway after about a month, the players who will quit as soon as the next game hits the streets, the players who try the game out but do not like it, there are going to be SO many players leaving in the next couple of months that of course there will be changes.

In essence there was even less reason for you to write me @Vixious about something you want to make a problem out of, there was no other reason for the message but to call me personally out since you and I have had previous exchanges where you have been all about being contrary towards the poster making it personal instead of making it about the actual content.

Last thing I really want to point out as it will hopefully make things much more clear;
    Black Desert Online does NOT have a single way to play it and advance within it

To the people trying to make money as if this server is "official": This is not the "official"-server and therefore you will have to change the way you usually do things; adapt

To the people having general trouble with other players being complete dickheads towards you; Please remember that that is just one player among thousands, and that player does NOT represent the entire server population or community

4. Rah97

Rah97 New Member

Why do people feel entitled to getting the best income without putting any work? No, you're not going to get into good SDs. No, you're not going to be bringing in good money within the first week. Toughen up, and stop asking for hand holding. No one starts off the game making optimal money, you grind at less lucrative places until you get to the point where you can grind at the good spots. That's how progression works and it really amazing me how many people just want to skip past all of that. Everyone that has full pen, started off where you were, bullied out of the best grinding spots and not being wanted in an SD group, and they still made money anyways to get where they are. Why do you think you can skip that process?

Also, yeah I will PK someone who comes into my grinding area without a warning. This is an open world PvP game, that's part of the game. You don't lose anything when you get PK'd so there's no real reason to get upset at it, just find a different grinding spot.

5. toolesnar

toolesnar New Member

Stop making it hard for non $ players to make money in the game i use to have 3 to 5 golden backpack from logging in one hour yesterdey and today spent more than 10 hours with buffs not a single one we are not some laboratory rats for dollars to Pen players to test their gear on us and the drop of shards is low fix it please.

6. Rah97

Rah97 New Member

Probs cause the golden event is over lol

7. PolyPharmacy

PolyPharmacy New Member

All I can say is wow. I had no idea having a full bank account was bad. I think you should calm down a little. your world view definitely has some issues, but this isn’t the place for them.

I have been told in game from multiple people that when the gold items are added to the loot table shards and hards don’t drop as much for some reason. Not sure if there is any truth to it, but I noticed a decrease as well.

Toenail, loboram and MFDOOM like this.
  8. axtranti

axtranti New Member

To be honest, I hope the devs wake up. I started playing gamezbd on may~ and it was way easier back then. They make it harder as time goes by and new players are the ones being mostly affected. The undeniable nerf of hards and sharps by the devs, hexe being nerfed, helms being nerfed, SD. I just hope they realize that the only reason NEW players come here is to avoid retail all over and have a more smooth and enjoyable experience. WE also have to understand they didn't make the game nor are as experienced as a big gaming company, managing P-servers and such is not an easy task, both sides make this work, both have to be willing to work.

Leozyo likes this.
  9. MFDOOM

MFDOOM Getting there

One again... people ignoring the bigger issue here. SD or this thread isn't just about making a ton of silver and what not.

• SD makes solo grinding extremely sub optimal.
    • If you loot an accessory from a spot, no sense putting it on the MP. The market is already flooded with the same accessory from those doing SD.
    • At the core of the problem, it makes a lot of accessories in the MP useless. Why even open the accessory tab, just go to special deals.

People don't want it nerfed because they reap the benefits of it. Those same people crying "go work harder and earn your silver" LOL, why don't you do the same? You think running around mines or helms one-shotting every pack is "difficult"? Stop calling people lazy or spoiled, the hypocrisy is unreal.

Vixious and Leozyo like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.