1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Current State of PvP

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by vRisen, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaos-Bomb

Chaos-Bomb Meme Dealer

[h=1]ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ[/h]

2. ahKin

ahKin Proficient

Does "Carl" even exist? Bugs have been reported; nothing been fixed, suggestions have been posted; nothing been implemented. Wonder if he has a bot only to post the servers' update features?

I guess if they left the server along without ruining our Abyss-fun and Morhime/Elthen ones, and stop seeking this (Retail-like) The server would be better than the current situation.

1 person likes this.
  3. Deathsduet

Deathsduet New Member

Retail-like is more or less the problem, it is a private server, if people truly wanted retail like they go play oh you guessed it retail....

A private server is designed and created with the idea of having features that are not and will not ever be available in the original version of the game, which is what makes or breaks a private server, ones who concentrate too much on making theirs to be like the original often fall flat on their face with in a few years of operating.

short version, More custom features less retail features. PvP server is PvP so remove ALL PvE dungeons/raids/instances. make it instant 60 by either killing 1 or two things then go to your major city with a shugo able to sell you a basic set of PvP gear (something low ranked yet still completely viable) and have an NPC that gives you "kinah" (5k per chatting) then have an NPC that levels your skills (wheter it be crafting or w/e) then have an NPC that can enhance your gear with mana stones 100% sucess/godstones

Oh look I just came up with a Pure PvP server idea that will neve get implemented because it has to be MOAR RETAIL LIKE!!1!1!!11

EDIT--------
    -------------------
    Here's an Idea that might get their attention, everyone stop voting for GamezAion that might just get them to get off their asses.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  4. masturbator

masturbator Proficient

for my personal opinion,i love zerging:love:,and also i want that tiamarantas eye to be opened all the time coz i wanna zerg there..:pinched:

5. kath15

kath15 Proficient

Pvp is stupid these days, because of immature raging players who die that, spam LFG/Shout spam the locations of players who killed them and create a huge zerg even if it was just 1 played who killed them they still call in a zerg quiet pathetic.

I mean I have seen zergs literally like 10+ players chasing a rank 9 Pink players over a hole map I mean hello its 1 ap and with 10 people you got a 1% chance of getting the kill I seriously don't know how people can zerg Its, unfair and it's not a challenge but I guess people like to zerg for fancy AP rank titles which are pretty much useless, especially on a private server.

as for people complaining about Lumiel pvp consider your self lucky Siel is 10x worst.

And it's the players that have to change the ways of how they pvp not the admin adding new areas etc, even if the admins do add new area's will it really change the way how players zerg?It might abit but it will still be pretty zergy so as I said before its the players who also got to change the way how the pvp so don't really cry to admin about the problem guys >.<.

6. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

Players always complain about lumiel's pvp, but if someone attempts to change it a bit they just screw it up.
    Yday i took the decision to host a faction raid event in beluslan's roof. You know, that frozen valley with icy bridges and crystals.
    It was just a simple event, to improve pvp in different maps. Teleported each faction in a good kisk point and it started.
    First 30 minutes were ok, but after a bit people started zerging around.Some Elyos left and went back to gelkmaros, for idk what reason, and Asmodians started to zerg/roflstopm the rest of them. It ended up with a massive asmodian zerg which destroyed all the elyos kisks.
    I think thats not just our fault. i attempted to change it a bit,with a small event, but as always players had to complain about everything, (map is bad, too much asmos/elyos, lag, idk what else), and screw it up afterwards.
    I'd like to remember you thats your fault if you are still running around in gelkmaros, and not moving to beluslan/reshanta/tiamaranta.
    We cant force players to join our events, and we cant force them to move from 1 pvp spot to the other.
    You are the ones interested in new pvp locations and feautures.
    Not even talking about tiamaranta, which is an empty map, even tought thats the best location to farm balaur mats. So i dont think its gamez's staff fault if most of players are too lazy to walk a few meters to tiamat's stronghold, or even to take a rift to belu.

1 person likes this.
  7. kath15

kath15 Proficient

I agree, its not the admins fault its how the players pvp what makes it's zergy gelk/inngi aren't the only pvp spots.

8. Gh0st

Gh0st Noob Assassin Forum Legend

Sir, seems you answered your question.

Maps isn't bad? What about asmo climbing Heiron mountains near Jeia? btw, while event yesterday we were in Gelk and get zerged by 20 - 30 asmo, the funny moment when (Theday) try to camping kisks.

I don't know about Beluslan/Tiamaranta, but in Reshanta you know situation after removing the shields from fortresses.

Remember, we are not complaining, as much as we want a good PvP. Yes, Gamez is the best PvP server, and should be always best, so keep it best from your side not only ours.

Regards,,,

9. DalyG

DalyG Banned

Are you high??? Dont put it on 1 race...... Both race's zerg the same. don't matter where.We come to heiron with a group of 9 and fight u elys for about 1 hour flat in a 9vs30-40-50+ >.>

we need new PVP zones that's all. And waiting for rifts for over 2 hours just to go to heiron is messed up.

10. iulian987

iulian987 Retired

Pvp is the same cheap shit on both servers lmao.
    Stigma tree or not , u get zerged .

11. DalyG

DalyG Banned

Want to improve the server?

1. Get rid of the full stigma tree system...
    2. Merge the 2 servers...
    3. Implement retail like pvp zones...
    4. Keep the same high rate.

Gamez Aion should be exactly like retail, just high rate!

That way we can have at least 2 am OL in all time zones, that would reduce hackers on the server improve gaming experience, and breaking the full stigma would balance out the pvp.

12. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

Weird, but I agree with it.

13. DalyG

DalyG Banned

And just to add!! We can all wait for 3.5 if the dev's would just do what I wrote above.

an upgrade // improvement to the server and gaming experience is much more valuable to us Gamerz then the damn 3.5 update! The HAC gear the new extends and the new costumes can wait...

14. iulian987

iulian987 Retired

Add + bump sir...
    Good guy Dalyg xD

15. Nuttela

Nuttela RetiredFromAion

zerg haters !

me gusta zerg and the rest 80% of the server

so nothing will change :D

16. iulian987

iulian987 Retired

1 Affirmation vs 92312213 Negations ?
    No chance sir.

17. DalyG

DalyG Banned

Dont much care about Zergers... They will always Zerg... The point of this thread is to improve the current pvp and gaming experience on Game Aion High rate.

18. Nuttela

Nuttela RetiredFromAion

not until terabeta is complete

19. Isin

Isin Zerg me plox Forum Legend

o_O, this happens everywhere. Just depends on your class, experiences, who you are, and where you are thats all. Pvp use to be alot worse than what it is atm before we took the elyos fort in gelk forcing them to not fort camp. Try taking all they're forts in gelk and inggison and see how that goes lmao. Even though im pretty much up for the idea of merging the two servers and obliterating the full stigma system, i would actually like to know what was going on in the individual's mind that came up with that idea(not just here but other places also) to wanna play with all skills. At least with the 2 servers merged that would cut down on alot of bragging and trashing on the forums, bring more entertainment, cut out the cost of always having to transfer for retarded reasons and then the transfers end up going bad due to warehouse problems or something.

True enough its not the staff's job to do anything about the pvp to a specific aspect, its just up to the admins to give their ppl want they want. Supply and Demand right? Well they're demanding but you're not supplying.

20. DalyG

DalyG Banned

||||||||||||||||For the Last time||||||||||||||||

Want to improve the server?

1. Get rid of the full stigma tree system...
    2. Merge the 2 servers...
    3. Implement retail like PVP Zones...
    4. Keep the same high rate.

Gamez Aion should be exactly like retail, just ADD The high rate!

That way we can have at least 2 AM's OL in all time zones, that would reduce hackers on the server improve gaming experience, and breaking the full stigma would balance out the PVP.

And just to add!! We can all wait for 3.5 if the dev's would just do what I wrote above.

an upgrade // improvement to the server and gaming experience is much more valuable to us Gamerz then the damn 3.5 update! The HAC gear the new Extends and the new Costumes // Remos can wait...

Don't much care about Zergers... They will always Zerg... The point of this thread is to improve the current PVP and gaming experience on Game Aion High Rate.

Nuttela if you have nothing positive to bring to this thread except your little troll comments plz don't bother posting here...

THIS THREAD IS FOR IMPROVEMENTS! NOT FOR YOUR TROLLING SPREE! Thanks mate ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.