1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Daily Quest Suggestion.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Whis, Jun 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whis

Whis Proficient Forum Legend

I post this thread to share Idea's to make the PvP more Fun more active like before nothing else.

2. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

I don't understand why such few people are caring so much about this arena when the only time it was ever touched it was mainly for GP. Not to mention 90% of the NCC items are still bugged and can't be purchased. The only things available are NTO. When we had Crucible opened there were more players abusing it instead of actually running around playing it legit for gp. Everyday there was at least one or two different players abusing the arena just for a little gp when it was open.

3. cocosul

cocosul Guest

yeah man i know it, but the solution is to ban these ppls, not to close the arenas, and about npc maybe some1 will fix them ..since they was working in the past. is like instead of repairing your car for 100$ u buy a new one to solve the problem. if u ask me...fk gp, cuz they not helping with any thing , and not sure the npc's are bugged bcs 1 month ago or so i bought an antro headband without any problem. but if u count the disabled/bugged npc's they are way to many man, i mean update should means an improvement ....while here is not rlly like that. i know is not your or others fault, but the admin or who else manage these things should work harder dont u think?

4. Suvorov

Suvorov <3 Glad Forum Legend

Well i accept the arenas are banned for now, i know about the abuse and it will happen again ofc.
    Im just bored by the sieges, for the kaldor=not enough ppl others are boring for me. Ppl isnt inetersetd in this so much couse lack of rewards (they are useless). Best gear = Donate as always. I accept this also but not for that bunch of items. Nothing is farmable and obtainable. Instead of events that are based on pvp mainly and be sure u meet the top equiped players. You are forcing the ppl too much in donations, thats the answer for the population here. I remember times when there was alot players. But this is always the same problems after 6 years of my existence on this server.

And for u arguments he can purify the items, yes they can, but only by wining events(laurels needed-pvp vs the high gears), or donate again :D
    U make good step by lumiel has moved to EU host, so why u dont take the inovations on both server.

This server isnt opened for standart players thats the problem. If u dont buy the top eqiup by our many or u dont vote a two years in a row to get the good gear, u start to be boring.

AP still useless.
    Kinah useless.

Only credits are worth now as before.

U can easy make to force ppl to farm in some iterested locations, just for remodels or needed thing for better gear, its can take longer but ppl get something to do.

But thats only my dream, couse its about bussines i know. I think the server was live, owners have good profit so why make changes. There are 100 player+- who constanly buy the best gear every patch. But u must know this will end soon couse of the boring.

To the topic Theme, i think its good idea, but not doable in this sate of server. Thats dont change anything.
    Whole players from my old legion Pwnage inc. leaved to other games couse of the spin of donations here to get some fun :) Yea thats the true :)

Ps: I know my eng. is bad so sorry if u dont understand something.

5. xhs

xhs New Member

Oh That's why thought arena was somewhat Bug

6. supermama143

supermama143 New Member

Great!! =)

7. Baozi

Baozi Saranghae <3

yeah. arena is better for this

8. Gilldartz

Gilldartz H¥þε.

its not exactly about the arenas it self... some ppl just want some fun pvping... but there is no pvp at all... portals every 2 hours are too long to wait and end too fast to enjoy... the only pvp we have is siege but zerg vs zerg sux and i dont care for gp too... also Kaldor most of the times is empty and a few times is zerg vs zerg or zerg vs 5 ppl we are running out of options and is kinda stupid cuz when Kaldor is empty there is 70% of the players in panda / sanctum... :penguin: wtf... i just think 1v1 portals and arenas are more fun/better pvp place and more "fair" since is 1v1 or 2v2 / 3v3... this GP system may worked for retail but is destroying Gamez Aion pvp cuz AP times were good... ppl pvping a lot !!!!!!!!!!! GP only from sieges and the guy dont need be good the get high ranks its like the age of the kids/noobs dominating the high ranks staying all day afk in their city also this same ppl destroyed the trades economy... :vamp::vamp::vamp::vamp:
    if FFA and MIX were working not only with custom boxes but with custom bosses from old / new instances / gp system by every kill you made or at the end of the ffa / mix you receive some gp and maybe some other stuff like 1v1 portals .... edited instances like the portals we have in panda / sanctum but solo ones... you all probably know everything im saying here and much more but its too bad you guys cant implement nothing of these but we just cant wait anymore to see things happenig and changing for better OMFG...you guys also cant have 30 staff members shoving down our throats events to supply the server problems (you guys may think be a staff is nothing special but without some of you solving problems and bug problems with events this server wouldnt exist anymore) the Admins dont give a fuck for nothing...while people keep donating to play a server full of problems nothing will change and it will end because players are stopping to play and those who donate are the minority ...
    Its kinda stupid but after the GP system you have to implement diferent things with rewards to make ppl move their ass out of panda and sanctum cuz their fucking mentality is stupid... cuz of the crap gp system ...
    if you ask old players or even some new players. Why are you playing Gamez Aion ? the answer wont be "cuz is rly fun.. the pvp is great and there is pvp all day long... also many instances working even the old ones hahaha". ppl are giving excuses for be here like " i still around cuz i have a few friends playing or in my case i have some friends and i have items.. good ones and im too lazy to start over in a new server or diferent game cuz i have no time for it".
    However in my case and some people who are decreasing their time on the server or even stopping to play because its so boring that we are arranging time somehow to find something fun.
    its not only leave the server/game cuz some of us (old players) know the great times we had playing here... how good and fun was the entire server even with some bugs. there is so many other games fps and mmorpg... but Aion pvp system(skills, weave, slide shot,cancel animations - the entire option to do so many diferent things with your skills and knowledge) is the better one in my opinion... thats the reason why some of us are stupid to belive, hope and wait for some change cuz if there is an oportunity to enjoy the game like we did we will embrace it and if the new players had any idea how better the server was they would be complaining too.
    And the worst are the Staff members replying all our Comments and complaints even not being responsible for the actual $hit this server is. They dont even reply important questions and suggestions not even from staff members.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  9. Whis

Let's go back to old days what you mention before.AP system is fun right more active players want to go pvp to gain abyss points to become a high rank and they do pvp for a reason to become deserving high rank Player,
    GP system is easy to become a high rank player,simple and easy by joining siege war other instances.A lot of players this days do only siege to gain GP to become a high rank officer after siege they go to Sanctum/Pandae AFK.

Now Why did i suggest this Daily Quest?

The pvp system will back like the old one.Why let me give you an example.

Abyss Points System : Kill = Abyss Points = Massive active PVP
    Glory Points System : Siege = Easy Glory Points = Boring
    Now if we have a Daily Quest : GP system is not about for Siege only. Glory Points is equal to a thousands of kills Sounds big massive non stop pvp right ?
    Now add the New pvp Map's Every Day with simple rewards or add something good to push players go pvp all the time not to AFK after Siege Sounds Fun or not? who knows its up to you guys.
    Now There is a problem with this System --> Players will abuse the glory points Quest by Using Dual Client, Simple Solution Punish them By Permanent BAN or IP BAN much better.Let see how many players Hiding on a Fake Rank.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  10. Gilldartz

Gilldartz H¥þε.

We got your point and isnt bad. But to do a custom daily quest like that is hard as fuck... cuz will need a vast code to implement this and to make it permanent in the server even harder.. if they dont update to next patch or even fix some bugs its 100% they wont implement such a hard thing like that. Second after get perma ban you pay and get unbanned.. so the ban was for nothing... too sad..

11. Whis

Well if its possible to make or not who knows.But pay to unbanned is new for me Lol,, Well good luck for us and just have some fun.

12. johnziel

johnziel New Member

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Attached Files:

13. Leonldas

Leonldas Getting there

i like it., but i like it ahahah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.