1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear Moderator/Staffs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Raide02, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Staff Member Head of Staff

Do you honestly think that if we continue to reproduce the same discussions again and again it might help? It doesn't help repeating the same things over and over again. These discussions were suggestions when they were mentioned once, twice, three times... After replying the same thing a zillion times it starts feeling like spam. Your suggestions were taken into consideration and both @Carl and @Noyah have replied already. If there is anything new about any of these topics we will announce it in forum. I see no point in persisting on something that was already received, read and replied.

2. Kyazko

Kyazko New Member

The whole thing that happened to GamezAION is as following, the server died cause the developers wanted to catch up to the retail AION server regarding version, and by doing so they ended up producing a server full of bugs (6.0-7.0) , and not to mention the wipe out of the player database.. as well as the wipe of current accounts' credits calling it a "fresh start", this is overall a very bad decision to make, the server didn't die cause of the stigma system as a matter of fact nobody complained about it, everyone wants it, as well as the WoC2, Heavy PvP events..
    All I'm seeing right now is denial by developers and moderators.

Best Regards, Kyazko

3. Noyah

Noyah ᴜɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Forum Legend

We have increased the rates by x10 but there is an exp cap and the change should be noticeable at higher levels.
    Is this the buggy interface you are talking about? If so, navigate to GamezAION folder -> L10N -> enu -> Data -> delete the file ingameshop.pak
    Untitled (1).png
    Deleting the ingameshop.pak file solves the interface problem. (-or simply use the check launcher option)
    Its impossible for one player to receive 500 crowns while another receives 50.
    Does it not depend on the amount of online players? There is no buff if there are not enough people online in the legion.

Olivia likes this.
  4. Krytron

Krytron New Member

The XP 10x on the quests not works you can test that

5. Ayvel

And all I see is too much negativity for literally no reason...

6. Rumble

Rumble Banned

Regarding the interface, player bars and stigma system window for now, anyways not a big deal and not my main concern

Crowns, I just didn't received a single one, and I created 2 characters none got them, some people in legion did, other did not receive them, and that's just plain unfair.

And yes, we were more than 10 players online lol

No information in regards to this
    upload_2022-1-23_17-23-0.png

+ I appreciate your response, but if moving forward this is just a low population vanilla retail server, there is no way we will just do the entire grinding when our 20-30+ legion is mostly based on competitive PvP players, so we wish you all the best.

As a suggestion, recreate a discord server, and do some marketing so people knows 'Gamez' is back in some sort of way, there is people willing to spend money but there is just no incentive right now.

7. Ayvel

This will be removed soon, that's why it wasn't mentioned before.
    We will let you know if a discord server will be available in the near future.
    That's completely up to @Carl.

8. Cerow

Cerow New Member

i didnt even recived the 50 crowns ,,can you please check on that ? Char name is Cero

9. DamnShiT

DamnShiT New Member

i agree

10. Milimeter

Milimeter New Member

After donation i did not recieve credits in my account, can please help

11. Noyah

Noyah ᴜɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Forum Legend

Sometimes it may take a few minutes but if for some reason it does not arrive, send me a private message with the account name and transaction number.

12. CieloAA

CieloAA Banned

Estoy desesperada , acabo de oir de un pajarito que ahora en el server estan dando temperings por estar online 30 ? Eso me parece totalmente terrible , mal acostumbrar a la gente a crearse Alts , y asi iran hundiendo el server con puros jugadores falsos , no como yo que vengo del AA y Soy una jugadora activa muy activa ... Mis 8 amigos de los cuales quedamos solo 3 que seguimos jugando no aceptamos los nuevos cambios . Espero que el server mejore para el bien de todos y cada uno porque no los traje por las puras OK ? Gracias
    Atte : Su commander Cielo.