1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Deitys

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by kossake, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Warrriorzzz

Warrriorzzz AuditionDanceBattle4ever Forum Legend

i lol'd :lol:

2. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

This poet speaks the truth.

3. veltis

veltis Getting there

yupyupyup! finally someone who understands!!! lol :tongue:

4. Chokolaticoco

Chokolaticoco Expert

explain this if you get it

how can an 5 star elyos that is in the abyss ranking has 18m ap while a soldier rank 1 has 26m AP??

5. smartkey01

smartkey01 New Member

lol weak....................hahhahahahah

6. autogwapito

autogwapito Proficient

Too much QQ the truth of the matter is the same thing happens on both sides. My glad is a 5-star officer but I don't think I deserve that title because I don't have a single abg on me and I often go solo, ergo, ass-raping my glad is an easy task. I just wish the abyss ranking on the elyos side would be updated and maintained so that the more hardcore elyos PvPers could take my spot since I barely use deity transformation.

@Caladan: Stay on the asmo side please, it's always fun encountering someone that's not a pushover. Even if I end up getting massacred rofl.

7. Wangstakilla

Wangstakilla Proficient

Diety should be disabled completely for many reasons. Too many Diety abusers are having 20mins Diety by flip floping races Dieties. I saw asmo in core had two Dieties forms, other people have seen this also also with that when both run the Dieties relog to refresh it which is also abusing. Some times it happens not all the times but when the server d/cs it does refresh Cd's of long spells.

Point is saying that Diety should be removed cause people love to abuse crap out of it to get easy ap. Disabling would help even odds on both sides and have friendly balance pvp.

Ranking system is partical bugged cause it does update every once in awhile but doesn't show it from what I see. Like for example a Legion says it rank 11 but on Ranking list it says it rank 5.

Aegis. I play on Elyos iv seen more Asmos in Heiron run away from 1v1 confrontation to get helpers to kill Elyos, which tells Asmos can't fight without mobbing, But Elyos does it too. About 3-4 times iv seen Asmo in Heiron, he runs away from me to get partner to kill me or just runs away completely, that is crowardism.

8. veltis

veltis Getting there

lol you really don't understand how the ranking system works do yuh...elly ranking is computed differently from asmo rankings...unless your talking about over-all server rank...you see...its possible for an elly with an ap of 10m outrank an asmo with an ap of 99m...if both players are trying to get the lowest rank deity transformation, both would have to beat the ap of the one in that position...say for example, if you want to reach rank 50, if the person in elly rank 50 only has an ap of 9m and the dude in asmo rank 50 has an ap of 90m, they will be on the same rank...

9. setasoujiro26

setasoujiro26 Expert

compare the APs of the ely and asmo in the abyss rank and youll see the difference...

10. Caladan

Caladan Getting there

You asmodians are quite blind and retarded, I must say. Chisatomori has 123 million ap but yet he is rank # 4 on elyos, while Sugo with 46-60 mill is a commander on elyos. Why the **** are you trying to say their ladder rankings aren't bugged? Because they are, I don't give a **** about who has more people on their side, bottom line is I've seen less and less elyos deities because elyos RANKING SYSTEM IS BUGGED. All you have to do is open your eyes and look at the AP that each player has.

1 person likes this.
  11. Caladan

Caladan Getting there

You, my friend are retarded because you spew shit without doing any research into what the other person is trying to say. Thank you for being a moron.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

I'm getting tired of asmos to be honest, I charge in there with 30 people behind me vs a group of same number of elyos, I go in to use my wrathful wave II do my aoes just to turn my camera angle to find all the asmos running away, leaving their commander to die. Pathetic.

12. Chokolaticoco

Chokolaticoco Expert

do you realy understand the situation here dont you?

or your just acting like a smart kid? well stop it coz your not one your an :alien:

@ caladan

same things happen to elyos, I use my DP skill and when i turn back the camera, its only me whos attacking,they leave the sh1t out of me

13. Richae

Richae Proficient

i feel you pain :))

14. Crusher

Crusher Expert

15. kossake

kossake New Member

ok well then for Aegis and other ppl defending the asmos through out this thread, how do you explain the 21 high ranked asmos to the 7 high ranked elys... you cant? exactly stfu. asmos have it easy nuff said

16. Mei

Mei Banned

its because elyos people feed too much AP just look at the rankings elyos people are SO faaaaaaaar behind ^_^

17. Melforce

Melforce Sneaky Lil Shit Forum Legend

You do realize you posted this,before AP was wiped right,and before AP was wiped..both sides had the same amount,until the recent AP wipe

18. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

Meh on Asmo and Ely there are the same amount of Deities.Only 100 x faction.But probably one faction has more Deity Abusers.

19. tweedldee

tweedldee Proficient

BUT me and u and others have seen 1..
    at leastXD

20. kossake

kossake New Member

ya lol. but im saying is why are we stuck at 7 and them at 21. yet i got legion members who should be generals yet arent. as if we were limited to the 7 slots lol.