1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<Deja Vu> Legion New Official Thread

Discussion in 'Asmodian' started by CoMmAnD, Nov 7, 2011.

1. CoMmAnD

CoMmAnD Deja Member Forum Legend

Nuuu Kevin , i should of make the signature . sad face .

1 person likes this.
  2. Addicted

Addicted Getting there

Im still waiting for u to make my siggy <3

1 person likes this.
  3. Ponpon

Ponpon Proficient Forum Legend

why u even people care of zerging and calling other zergers ? dosent mather if u play solo like i did for 2 years there will be times wen u stand there fighting someone then u look back and say omg what an ely zerg or asmo zerg ur never alone in this server and doing 1vs1 is pointless couse it rarly happens why ? couse there is to much low geard people and people dont have either time or mony to spend on this expensive shops like gamez have...

1 person likes this.
  4. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

It's not about the zerg Alex, we know that it's either we face a zerg or none at all. What Chris is trying to say is, some Deja Vu members have Elyos toons but instead of pvping somewhere else,they tend to join the zerg in Heiron or places where we pvp. Why not avoid the place for a bit since legion mates are there pvping? Would it not piss you off when you see your legion mate's Ely char going with the zerg spamming skills, healing branded targets and beating the hell out of you? I mean where's the respect? If it's a troll then one time is understandable but keep coming back? Now that ain't right anymore. I'm not pointing fingers, I'm trying to explain what the issue is. Try to understand what's this all about, it's about RESPECT. Please don't take this as something hostile, take it as a favor we are asking other members to not get in the way when we do legion raids. I don't like killing you guys and I don't like dying coz of you guys as well. Alex this is not about you ok? I'm speaking in general. Hope you understand bro.

Love and Peace everyone!

2 people like this.
  5. Ponpon

I know what ur saying but the pvp wont change and its most couse of pvp like i did 2 days ago all deja atked me and yes i was alone at that time had to run back Then ely zerg came so thats what i am Trying to Say is even if u dont wana zerg it Will happen sooner or later >.<

6. Ellym

Ellym Proficient

Yes!!! We know better how is being followed. We are having a legion raid and when we look at back, many asmos following.

BUT...

It's completly different when you make a faking gay PT and come zerg a decent legion, with your friends trying their best to have fun. :) And if you come solo, but in middle of the crowd, it makes you zerger as well. :(

Also.. I don't find it a pro excuse: Ppl doesn't have time and money, so, lemme zerg. There's on awesome thing called LEGION and friendship, it might help better.

Legion raid and solo are getting pointless coz ppl are giving up this things and zerging like a boss. But i wont give up. <3

Good morning all. ^.^ Mi iz ready to start again. <3

2 people like this.
  7. lakilaki

lakilaki Blackcell

same here .
    but am not crying like baby if i got Zerg from dejas ... Coz i accept this is part from that game and dont thing they didnt respect me and dont make DRAMASSSSS ...

8. Ponpon

Then let me ask u someting ma how long have u ben here ?

9. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

You're completely off the general idea Alex. We're not talking about being zerged or fighting unfair fights.

As JM already said, some of our legion members are on their Elyos characters, healing our branded targets and zerging us. Has absolutely nothing to do with being zerged.

IDC if I get zerged by randoms. But getting zerged by my legion members? Really? Not cool.

10. Bordy

We apologize if we ran into you unexpectedly Alex. We understand the zerg thing, we just don't like seeing friends and legionmates zerging us. I'm asking you a favor to please not get in our way when we do legion raids. Deja Vu has been quiet for the past week and a half, we miss doing raids again and we are enjoying it to its fullest. Hope no hate would come out of this. Thanks for understanding bro. :)

11. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

Yes. This is a good example of understanding. If the legion hosts a raid and you got caught up with your Elyos toon and died from them, just understand. You can log in your Asmodian toon or go TS and remind them to not kill this character because it's you. Not everybody knows each and everyone's Elyos toon anyway. Those who know your Elyos toon might not hit you but what about those who doesn't? Then before Chris or the others shout in TS/Alliance chat to not attack you, it's too late. If some of you remember Mobidi's case, that is the example.

Also, when someone die from Dejas group while PvPing with Elyos, zerging or group PvPing there, don't take it to the heart if you die from them because they are not stupid enough to keep idle while you hit them or heal their opponents happily. When you decide to fight Deja group, of course they'll fight back.

Not pointing fingers to anyone. This is in general.

4 people like this.
  12. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

i dare you to zerg meeeh i has a fear bomb bishes. <3. Oh and I dont really have problems with friends attacking me cus well they all see oh hey alphaomega and know who he is lol...NOW if Chibby zergs me i exact vengence in the worst way possible but hey...If i see someone 1 v 1ing i dont interfere unless they switch targets, if i see a group v group i dont interfere im not an ******* whose gona ruin everyones pvp by aoe bombing i look for my 1 v 1 , 2 , 3's etc and i for the most part solo so ...its w/e. oh it is so fun to have elyos friends though cus ill be in belu and there will be like 1 or two people in the zerg and i will target them out while none of the rest hit me :3 good times.

2 people like this.
  13. Ponpon

Well its still funny u people call other people zergers wen urs is doing the same as evryone els i left deja for 2 reassons and i dont need to Say it :) just saying :p

14. Bordy

You completely lost my point Alex. sad sad face. :sad::sad::sad:

15. vesiinabox

zerging...where is the point where it becomes zerging 6 v 10, 10 v 20, etc etc...people shouldn't be so caught up in details and just have fun whether you enjoy zerging or solo. If you don't want to be attacked ask kindly for them not to and go about ur business...If you want to kill them kill them i mean it can be assholish if they are super out numbered but w/e ....there's no need for drama in any fashion

16. Uehara

Then there's no point justifying everything to you since you have justifications yourself.

17. vesiinabox

Ishiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii U OWE ME COOOOOOKIIIESSSSSSSSSSS

18. lakilaki

lakilaki Blackcell

Am not point fingers to anyone , but someone here Do IT to ME with fck dramatic ressons

19. Uehara

Dafuq? I owe nothing to anybody!!!

You like double chocolate or with oreo in it??

If you think someone is hitting you intentionally because he/she dislikes you or have problems with you, you can talk to Chris or to me about it and we'll see what we can do :)

20. Ellym

Ellym Proficient

Some of us are not used to attack friends, and we apologize when something like this happen... Mostly when we doesn't know the toon.... and sometimes we ask on ts: "don't attack" and ppl do... It's not a rule, but i don't like it. Everything is already said on this topic... so, do your own way guys...

Time to pewpew. :3

Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
    2 people like this.