1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Deja Vu's PvP Videos by Uehara

Discussion in 'Media Center' started by Uehara, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

nice vid. lets raid again :D

1 person likes this.
  2. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

If you are outside the box, it means that you were inside once and you have tasted what it feels like to be inside it.

Every legion goes up and down very easy. Some legions last, some others don't. I'm always taking about the quality of the legion, not the fame of it.

3. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

I'd love to :D

While in my case, I was an Elyos, very far from the box and decided to go inside and I've proven myself that what I think about the legion before and after I joined are not far from each other and was right after all. And it made me not regret transferring here :)

And I see no difference with the sequence; before: inside after: outside and before: outside after: inside.

But then again, we are all entitled to have our own opinions regarding things. We perceive things differently and not all the time we see things today the same the next day. :) This legion will use all the negative and positive thoughts as their strength to be a better legion.

4. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Inside the box: People think in a similar way
    Outside the box: People think in an original way

5. Uehara

I am not here to argue about what you think exactly about "Think outside the box". But what I know is "Inside the box" is the original thought and "Outside the box" is the different perspective or different thought from the original perspective (inside the box). So until this post, I failed to get you. You can refer in Google to know what I mean. I have explained further my thoughts regarding your post I guess explaining once again is not that necessary.

6. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

(Thumbs up).

3 people like this.
  7. CoMmAnD

CoMmAnD Deja Member Forum Legend

Outside the box ? Make an ely toon, join a random zerg or raid with other legion and fight against Deja Vu ? But then i have nothing to compare since i didn't make that before . Anyway, outside or inside the box i just asked how we were before and how we are now. Besides it is something that i cannot see, that's why i wanted you to enlighten this .

8. Fantaros

Fantaros Banned Forum Legend

calm down or no gyros for you! and no fanta :p

9. CoMmAnD

Gyros outside the box or inside the box ?

10. Fantaros

Fantaros Banned Forum Legend

Outside the box in home.. inside the box when mike delivers it

11. BetaMax

talking about boxes..

we bought a box of pizza, there were 8 slices inside the box, 8 were eaten outside the box and none is left. :)

1 person likes this.
  12. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Why should I make your life easier? You are the leader and if you are SO curious to find it out how your legion is in PvP then do it the way I told you or do whatever you like.

I have faced your legion and many other asmo legions as an Elyos when I was playing on Ranger and on Tank. I have faced many Elyos legions as Asmo and I have seen on both sides how my co-race mates are in battle. Let's say that I had more than enough of poor things to see from the PvP and the videos with good quality PvP are made for show of usually.

I just remember facing good legions with organization in their fights and amazing teamwork in their groups. That old story is left behind and a new PvP mode took place. Now, the PvP is.. ugh..

13. Luvlee

Luvlee Herp Derp

If only the rest of Deja was like this...some of them are just ughhh lul

@Ishi: nice videos, you turned into a great cleric <33

1 person likes this.
  14. CoMmAnD

I didn't ask to make my life easier.I was hoping for a further discuss about this matter . If i was a random guy in Deja Vu i would probably didn't ask you anything or maybe didn't even know about this thread.As a leader am open in any advices which can improve my legion.We made this thread(thanks to Ishi) so we can see/discuss about our videos and who knows? maybe we can improve the way we raid.

Of course there were/are better legions and better pvp in general.

15. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

I do apologize but I'm not the guy you are looking for. As a leader of your legion, I personally believe that you should be aware of how your legion rolls in PvP. Don't get me wrong, I don't say that your legion is bad, it's just that the quality of the PvP that I see now is nothing if you compare it to the PvP I used to see some months ago... All legions fade, sooner of later... You cannot avoid the fate =(

I hate to say that but Gamez PvP cannot get better because the problem doesn't come from the players side, but from the server side with its unbalanced classes and stats. You see, the Gamez Siel server was high rate server at the beginning and then out of nowhere the storm of retail-like high rate servers came and affected Gamez as well.

Now if you can explain me how a retail-like server which is a mix of messed up stats, drops and rates, can be called a high rate server, then I would like to hear it. =)

16. Uehara

Thank you Kenny :D <3 Took me a lot of time to at least be used to the class. You know how bad I am with any class I handle :p I am only good in weqweqweqweqwe in MU LOL!!!

@thread;
    My apologies for leaving this thread behind but I think it was worth it since majority of the last post I saw are not worth checking. People are free to state their opinion but that is just it. Other than that must be kept inside their box :)

I have been inactive the past days due to personal reasons *after getting my Legal Residence Permit here in Greece I decided to take a vacation by going back to Philippines. Now I am back here in Greece and I guess I can play again and take more videos and update this thread :)*

17. CoMmAnD

Welcome Back Ishi ;p

1 person likes this.
  18. BetaMax

by bumping this thread, does it mean we are gonna have a new video soon? (like today/tonight?) hihihi :D

2 people like this.
  19. Uehara

Thank you Chris :D It is nice to be back <3

I hope too LOL! For sure I need to get used with the game again. Almost a month, approximately 3weeks+ of inactivity = rust :p *though I am not really a good Cleric, but now expect me to be the worst. Like a first timer :p*

20. Archsatan

Archsatan Yoza

*claps for you*

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.