1. Dismiss Notice
  2. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Delay problem

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Yagoo, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Yagoo

Yagoo New Member

First of all, sorry for my poor english!!!
    I live in Hong Kong but unlike mainland China, last season I dun need to use VPN for this game
    But after I took a few weeks break,
    this season, when I start the game, not only my game is delay for like 2-3 seconds,
    I cant do anything outside the game (watching youtube or using my Wifi) when the game is opened.
    I dun know what happens because it is nothing about graphic problem and I have checked my status and internet is stable and same speed as before.
    Are there any changes on the system after the update? Because it feels like the game occupied all the internet resources, I dun think using VPN can solve the problem.
    I had played games in other regions before, there may be delays but it only happens in the game itself,
    and it is totally a different situation because while opening those games, it wont affect me using my internet doing other stuff.
    Once again sorry for my grammar and word choices, please help :(

2. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Check your task manager and see if CPU is struggling, also check HDD/SSD usage. Windows defender is known to slow things down if its constantly scanning the drive gamezbd is running on so set defender to not scan gamezbd folder or the entire drive. Also you mention wifi, that in itself would worry me for any game. If you cant do anything outside the game when game is running then seems like your CPU is pegged at 100%.

Try to provide more info and maybe video? System specs CPU GPU RAM HDD/SSD? try wired internet?

3. Yagoo

Yagoo New Member

I am using wired internet for my computer and CPU is not 100% because I have turned off defender and all those useless window functions.
    That's the problem! It is not 100% and my computer and network is running normally as last season but
    when I opened the game this season, the delay problem happened
    P.S. I mentioned wifi but I just use it for my phone and I didn't run anything on it while playing this game