1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Departures from the game. Mistake

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Pr0stak, Oct 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pr0stak

Pr0stak New Member

We have 2 computers at home. They are both connected to the same router. 1) the computer plays without any problems, but my computer constantly crashes with the connection attempt error. And besides, I can't play without VPN because I'm just not allowed into the game. Checking files was done by restarting the computer. And this morning I noticed that when trying to get silver from the warehouse, the game just turns off and writes connection attempt

I can't remove the silver from the warehouse. The game just crashes on this screen

I was able to connect without using VPN. But I also can't remove the silver from the warehouse. And I can't go to the warehouse with a character. But if you sell something and the silver goes to the warehouse, you can

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2021
  2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

It's a known issue and will be fixed on next maintenance. Try moving the silver to the market place in order to withdraw.
    Also, next time use the edit function to add more information to your own thread to avoid spam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.