1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Diety Transformation

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by One 1337 noob, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Nhuktala

Nhuktala Expert

Really???? :smile:

2. another

another New Member

GM uses and removes it from the server because it is for retail server, there no have classes with all stigmas stones that neither here, it're unbalancing the pvp, instead of why the boss puts what is best.

3. ikike

ikike Jai guru deva om

ooor do what i do :), with my sm i play with the deity removing him buffs and bound him :)
    (hes spawn camping me .. )
    uhm yeah i like to give free ap :p

4. faustz

faustz New Member

yeah deity can be removed by dispel so why cry ! its abbys skill for 5 start general + cd 2h lasts 6-10min !

i dont see nothing big in that !

5. Shaddai

Shaddai Getting there

Deity sux a lot

Recently play in this game server im new here, and I must say that I'm one step to go and leave this server, I can not believe how much incompetence with regard to administering the server lumiel aion.

The transformation into deity is wrong, it sucks, do not understand how not immediately canceled.

It really disappointed a lot to do pvp on this server, being that it is a server dedicated to pvp puff sucks.

To see if you put the batteries, because I see in game SM´s immortal, people move to Fly speed(Hack speed and fly), people who are transformed in deity and no died and kill all player.

Really sad, shameful , a mess.
    SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-SUX-

[​IMG] This noob only go to core in Deity form, fk noob

6. ChocoboBam

ChocoboBam Banned

Lol, ever heard private junction for? Luring QQ tards and abuse power for admin friends. That is private server. But then you don't need to knows when you can't tell between 2 digits and 3 digits IQ.

7. Krylanze

Krylanze New Member

the transformations add the game a little more fun... if u r soloing in core... or balurea... u could run-&-hide til the transformation finish... but.... if u r in party... u could sync with ur party and wipe out the char with trans... XD

8. Xalamander

Xalamander Well-Known Member

nice tactic...lol

9. Amy

Amy Getting there

I honestly did not know deyti could be removed:tongue:
    Well know that i do:devil:

10. Exposed

Exposed Expert

if they can do it...why/how is it any different for u...?

11. Xalamander

Xalamander Well-Known Member

thats the point of ap wipe, so as everybody has a chance of reaching 5star rank

12. Blahblah

Blahblah Getting there

why take diety when ppl earned it by being good PvPers? when u see a diety just run away or go craft.. farm... i bet you wont complain when you get diety transformation skill ;)

13. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

it only lasts 10 mins? u forget there r 144 deities on each side :p thats 288 deities on the server. if u do the math of 10 mins per 2 hours, it means that there are 24 DEITIES RUNNING AROUND AT ALL TIMES (on average) ^^

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

they DIDNT earn it by being good pvpers, they earned it by being on the server faster after the wipe than the rest

proof? deity (admitted on the forums) gets 600k-1mill AP per single 10 minute transformation, repeatable every 2 hours

if u were on soon enough, the moment u got the required AP (488k) u had deity and doubled that amount in the next 10 mins or so

if u tried to get deity AFTER the empty ranks were filled, u didnt stand a chance. proof? people with 3.5 million (thats like getting to governor 4 times in a row) r still 3 star.

conclusion? u have to make more AP than a current deity to be a deity, which is impossible if u look at the rate at which they gain AP

implication? the first people to fill the empty ranks of 5star and up will always be the ones in those ranks. nobody else gets a chance to replace them coz of overpowered deity transform

14. Math

Math Guide me back to the path I was meant to take Forum Legend

There's ur answer for monthly AP wipe o.o
    Just run when u see deities xD

15. Diavol GR

Diavol GR Legendary Member

The Ap was wiped 4 times already. So people had 4 Chances. Not out fault they cant reach it. I play max 3 times a week and i have more or less 20mil AP. So i guess its pretty easy to reach high ranks

16. cortes

cortes Getting there

Guys some question ... is there any bug on AP rank ? i have a lot of point's and im only Star officer 2, i have enought points to be general so WTF ?

17. kathiki

kathiki Proficient

so what you guys are saying is that ANY deity is killable with an advanced group as yours?

Can you show any video of you being in a single group killing a deity?

and would be even better if that deity WERE NOT a Sorc or an SM but a gladiator with aoes that kill anything withing range in one skill......

Deity transformation needs to be turned off....... It is part of a bugged system, broken and stupid.... and I doubt it is what allente had intended it to be.....

18. reycats

reycats Legendary Member

i got hitted by 4.9k lately by that skill...
    but only that 5 star guy do that

19. hynase

hynase New Member

agree with this. those in ranking now with deity can farm tons of ap in very short amount of time leaving no chance for others to get a chance to have deity

20. Neighbor

Neighbor Expert

but still for people like me and my friend who are not very good at pvp. we dont get much ap as it is. we get pots and items to skin. not fair that we loose the little ap we can make just because of this. and it will be a case of the people who are good at pvp will allways reclame the trans so its stupid. i dont think it sould be removed, but maybe limit where it can be used :/ idk. just dont make it harder on the noobs k?