1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disable dredgion and set balaure forts back like they were

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Saha25, Mar 16, 2012.

?

Disable dredgion and set balaurea forst back as they was?

1. Yes - the pvp now suck most than ever

19 vote(s)
    44.2%
  2. No - its good for me

18 vote(s)
    41.9%
  3. I don't care - i just sit panda/sanctum and try to sell my items

6 vote(s)
    14.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

I was trying to get into the fort, but the asmo zerg wouldn't let me.. I just waited them out, waited till forts became vulnerable right behind a pillar on the road to the Altar of Avarice... as soon as forts went vuln, I ran in... barely any asmos to be found.. I lol'd..

I gotta say tho, even tho that fort siege was an utter failure, I had fun lol.. trying to kill the guy at the end of the road while another group of enemies are hoarding from behind... another epic PvPvE situation, just like in the Divine Fortress takeover with the asmos fighting elys and getting owned by the Deity, or the one with Alente turning into a Guardian Deity to fight the Balaur...EPIC! ^.^

back on topic, I LOVE how they implemented the dredgion. it was the one thing that I wished was implemented into the server.. after reading the Dredgion lore, I wanted to feel the fear that the daevas feel in the story when they first encounter the dredgion.

I felt it.. when the game said "A Dredgion has appeared" and it made a sound, I had chills and goosebumps all over my body. I was paralyzed/amazed/frightened.. no words to describe what I felt honestly.

but just like I said on the last post, in balaurea it's possibly bugged.. I would like a confirmation from the AM team if it is actually bugged, since the forts end up empty after the dredgion takes over them. If it actually works, I'll get more chills and be more afraid of it, cause that fort went down in seconds after the dredgion reached it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.