1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disappearance of skills in pets

Discussion in 'Problems' started by vagabond13, Sep 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vagabond13

vagabond13 New Member

Hello,
    I don't know if it just happened to me, i have 20 pets, of which 12 are t4- lv10 recently 2020-09-03_36736258.JPG 2020-09-03_39814682.JPG 2020-09-03_39822910.JPG 2020-09-03_39828217.JPG they have lost between 1-3 skills each, as I was with Hashashin on the season server i thought maybe that was why, kind of restriction, changed to a normal channel and the problem still.
    Pets have lost 25 skills among all, it took me a long time and pearls to have these sets of pets with these skills.

Could anyone help me, please?
    Thank you.

Empty_Tremor

2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Hello, tomorrow after maintance it be auto rerolled and pet will had more skills. Ty.

3. Villore

Villore New Member

My pets that were bugged have skills again, but all of the other pets lost skills and did not gain any after maintenance.

4. Bratzbratz

Bratzbratz New Member

Same for me both t3 Hedgehogs have 0 Skills for example. All Pets lost at least one skill for me or have none now. As i dont have enough pearls i cant fix it myself. Will there be another Reroll/Fix?

5. RyuKaizer

RyuKaizer New Member

Hang on a second, i spent thousands and thousands of pearls on rolling my 25 pets (on of which is still missing) skills to get what i wanted and now your rerolling all the skills???? how on earth is that fair at all??? @Kolka

i must have spent over 60000-100000 pearls on getting my skills on pets.... which i premium for, i had 4 pets with double mount exp on them , i had a full processing setup, a gathering setup , a combat setup and a fishing setup all with bonus exp.... are you telling me i have to spend all my pearls again getting my pets right? which will cost the same again???

vagabond13 and GrandmasterKane like this.
  6. GrandmasterKane

GrandmasterKane New Member

exciting isn't it ? I'm in the same boat as you

vagabond13 likes this.
  7. RyuKaizer

RyuKaizer New Member

If i don't get those skills back or the pearls refunded then i'm not spending any money on this server ever again. i have enough to get the bp left in my account and i will never donate if they will just remove all the work done and pearls spent.

vagabond13 likes this.
  8. GrandmasterKane

GrandmasterKane New Member

doubt we'll get the skills back themselves, if they wanted to roll that back they would have already instead of trying to make our pets random new ones, and I'm entirely sure that refunding pearls is not on their list :D

vagabond13 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.