1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disconnection after character select

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Whappak, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Whappak

Whappak New Member

After selecting my character, I get disconnected after 10 seconds. I already reset my router 3 times, followed the direction to change my dns, deleted partially the game files then forced check both in the documents and the game folder, after the latter did not work i deleted everything and redownloaded the game again and then after the fresh installation did a file check and then ran the game again with the same issue persisting. I was playing fine before but now I am thinking of deleting the game if this would not be fixed today. This server was introduced to me by a friend since we found the retail to be a slog. Please help asap, I spent the whole day yesterday just trying to fix this problem to no avail.

2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

What about exceptions? Did you add those on Firewall and Windows Defender? Add folder exception on Windows Defender and launcher/client exception on Firewall.
    Also, if you have any AV running you may want to add exceptions to it as well, if you're running BitDefender, try disable Advanced Protection.

3. kfein

kfein New Member

edit

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
  4. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Have you tried to reset character position or clear your UserCache located inside Documents/GamezBD folder?
    I would like you to create your own thread with as many information as you have so we can try to help you instead of hijacking this thread.