1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Does that mean eu servers?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Icemourne, Oct 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luckylooser

Luckylooser New Member

for me too sorry i want fair nodewars times on a internatinal server

2. ThibTimeo

ThibTimeo New Member

Hey, may I know how to make a new public post please ?

3. JonasPD

JonasPD New Member

Giving that there are some people who voice that the server will die if they make EU a fresh start. I think a fresh start i great, the market will get reset, and everyone who don't have gear to only grind endgame, can finally sell stuff on the market, other than SD, since there'll be a demand now. Very excited

loboram likes this.
  4. Desann

Desann New Member

Fck invest time on NA.....THE MOST PAINFULL THINK IS "BAD PING" ,im realy sick to die in pvp cuz 160 ping...grab issue,kd issue,movement issue and much more
    fck all your time spend on NA with all pen fkers exploit,im so happy to move on EU,i spend alot time here but i still dont care

Andi likes this.
  5. SalWe

SalWe New Member

Well, to be honest, we already did left one server (retail) where we invested a lot of money and time (pre order noob here, we had to pay 50-100 eur just to enter the game).
    I am new to GamezBd, I am playing here for less than a week, and high ping is noticeable in combat. If there is no news for new EU server, I would just stop playing, but since there is going to be EU server, I will switch coz I am not going to lose much.
    I understand anger, I know how you guys feel, and I think there should be some sort of compensation for paying customers. If they want to make start fer for everyone, they can give compensations later in a month or so, when everyone is softcapped.
    It just feels bad starting from the beginning, I wish I could transfer all my toons from retail, so much time and money lost on p2w game model :(
    See you guys in a few days in EU server.

Souldealer likes this.
  6. blowmebaby

blowmebaby New Member

It dosent seem like a option , with much better ping and eu timezone nodwars.
    Anyway nobody in their right mind will move to Europe after investing time and money just to start from 0.

Great job and nice decision, much respect. its like saying "fk your personal time, go start 0" if you want to be in your timezone with better ping. (clap)(clap)(peace)

7. Amlug

Amlug New Member

I must say that this worries the hell out of me and just kills my motivation.
    Especially the fact that transfers won't be available from the begining, but might be available in 3-4 months (confirmed already).
    Let's say, you do donate, farm your char on EU, farm your gear and you are close to what you were on NA. The next day the transfers opens and you can bring your previous "progress". So what did you achive in those 3-4 months? What was the point to do all the tedious tasks again? Now you don't have one, but two characters! Wooo..! Hopefully you didn't stick to the same class, it would suck of you to have 2 maxed out chars from the same class ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm hoping for miracle tomorrow but I'm ready for bad news.. It would be a shame tho because that would leave me a reflection what I want to invest and if I want to invest (whether it's time or money or good word to friends or just move on like with retail)

BDlydNa, Ashkelan and blowmebaby like this.
  8. BDlydNa

BDlydNa Getting there

I kinda don't believe this cause it is the biggest shit idea ever. Start Transfer right away or just don't do it at all. Will it overwrite my 3 months Progression on EU Server, if i chose to Transfer? LOL. If so, we can just leave EU Server a Ghost Town until transfer is available. I can not find the Source of this, can you give a Link please?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
  9. BlackTaiga

BlackTaiga Banned

So as i understand you wont get a refund for moving? for example i donated 270€ in like 28 days now you guys came up with EU Server... you know i would be hella sure that i would donated in the EU Server instead right? i mean i dont give a sh*t about my gear on NA i am just thinking that you guys making a mistake if you dont refund something for the people that put money into lets say "a wasted character".

Ashkelan, Hyleos and BDlydNa like this.
  10. Luckylooser

Luckylooser New Member

pls changes times on internatianal server from nodewars too fair times(old times was good) cant do nodewars anymore but dont want waste my money and time to play on eu server

xMovingTarget likes this.
  11. Souldealer

Souldealer New Member

Don't you think you are a bit selfish ? "Old times was good", maybe for you but you are not the only person playing here. There is no "Good time" for nodewars if all regions are taken into consideration.

To all the people crying about new server and they donated so they want transfer or refund.
    Are you guys for real ? Have you every played games before ? Tell me one game that will refund your money because YOU decided to move to another server/game ? If you get the transfer option, be happy with it. Cause they are not forced to do it.
    And NO they don't OWE you the option to refund because they decided to open a new server. If a new games comes out and you like it, you will be like "i got bored of this game, i want all my money back, that i decided to spend on this server", yeah right.
    Many people seem to think that this is all about ME ME ME, how much time/money i have invested. No one cares, i came from retail i play almost 2 years there, 2 freaking years, i am not even keeping count how much money i wasted. I moved here like 1-2 weeks ago spend like 100$, and i will be moveing to the EU Server. Will i spend the same amount there ? Yes, most likely, will i cry about my money to be transfered ? No. I already spent that 100$ on cash shop items/premium, so i don't have the right to say that i want to a refund because i used that money.

Be happy that we get a new EU server, better ping (hopefully), better node war times. If you spent sooooo much time on NA, stay there you are not forced to move.

Hyza and Vrykal like this.
  12. Vrykal

Vrykal New Member

True. I don‘t want to count how much money I spent on retail, too :D

Souldealer likes this.
  13. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

"Joined Sep 26, 2018" I quess that explain everything... And no, because "noone cares" was the reason why so many ppl has moved here from retail. Its not selfish, its all about respect for all those who have contributed ( and i dont mean only donating, also spreading info about that server exists, reporting bugs etc ) to keep this server alive and dont want to spend 3rd or more time to gather all the energy/contri/titles get throu RNG and get geared. All we want are node wars and to enjoy gear we have finaly managed to make. And now we hear if we want node wars, we need to get throu all of this again...

14. BDlydNa

BDlydNa Getting there

You act like Gamez is EA or a big Publisher that sells hundred thousands of Copies. As far as i know this is still a Privat Project. Troll.

15. Souldealer

Souldealer New Member

Respect to all who have contributed ? I don't think that word means what you think it means. If you would respect all who contributed, then you should look at the community as a whole. You cant pick a timezone that is good for everyone, someone will feel cheated. You will be happy others will be sad about the change, so that makes you selfish.
    No one is forcing you to move, it is your decision. If you want to begin a fresh start, then you will accept that it comes with a price. Either you take it or leave it. They didn't say that "All people who have EU ip/location will be moved."

16. nitro1911

nitro1911 New Member

Моё мнение такое, игроки пришли на этот проект чтобы получить удовольствие от игры и самым большим и главным минусом этого проекта был просто огромный пинг 200-300 для некоторых игроков, они мирились с этим, терпели, ждали месяц ждали два месяца, ждали пол года с мыслями а может быть завтра станет лучше, и вот он лучик надежды новый сервер пинг нормальный казалось бы вот оно счастье но вот незадача надо все бросить и начинать с нуля, что? простите, вы хотите сказать хочешь играть с нормальным пингом выкинь пол года своего времени на помойку. Не которые товарищи с форума орут в три горла "ну дак твои достижения останутся и никуда не денутся на старом сервере" а зачем мне достижения на старом сервере я хочу играть с нормальным пингом и получается что меня просто вынуждают все бросить и начать с начала.

17. Souldealer

Souldealer New Member

The number of copies sold doesn't justify your right to cry about some service that you got for your money. As soon as you bought a horse/premium/ingame cash, you used your money. You don't go inside a supermarket, buy an apple bring it home eat half of it and bring it back and then ask for a refund, cause a new apple shipment has been bought, same here you payed for the service, got it, used it, and now you want a refund ? Haha. I don't know from what country you are but if that is a thing there i am packing my bags.

It doesn't have to be a big publisher, for you to see that your logic is just flawed... this way of thinking just makes you look like a kid who never bought anything in his life.
    The server is growing nicely, and i am happy that they are trying to make the game better for everyone. If you don't want to move don't move, but don't cry about it that you are not getting treated as a special snowflake.

18. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

You just joined Gamez. What are you even talking about. You have no clue what you are on about. And you have literally 0 attachments yet. So dont act like you can force your opinion on us, those who are here for over a year. That my friend, is selfish.
    We came all here under the impression it is an international server. Which, yes it is, soon was. So Nodewars times etc was aimed to be at fair times. NA is not a fair time. NA is only a little part of the whole population on here.
    EU/RU/ASIA/MIDDLEEAST etc is a bigger part of gamez population than NA. yet we got NA times. Which makes it impossible to attned nodewars for the bigger pop group. Literally its only decent for NA players. The rest, Everyone else has nodewars at 2am up to 10am.
    The main issue here for most. we came to an international server, which tried to achieve the most "fairness" nodewars time etc. Now they say, Fuck them. Have it all NA based. If you want the content, eat a dick and throw it all aboard. Just as they threw aboard their fairness. This is wrong. This transition had no thought put into. THey do the crowbar method. Which pisses off alot of people.
    All doesnt matter. Because new server, more people. and more $$$$$. Since NOW that is all they care about. Didnt always used to be like that. Money changes people.

Also what is up with these stupid and pointless Retail comparisms?
    Obviously retail -> Gamez is a fresh start. Its not the some company. WTF
    Gamez -> Gamez is. Next time you you grab into your pants and throw around the poop. Pick out the corn first..

If anything would have been a better idea, it would have been. Move us to EU, leave NA for new. Best solution for most players.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
    NakedToast, Dankgalf and blowmebaby like this.
  19. Souldealer

Souldealer New Member

Force my opinion ? i am not forcing anything. And what difference does it make that i came a week or a year ago ? get off your high horse MR buhu i have been playing here longer then you so i have more right to talk. No you don't. International server is that they have people from all over the world, in this game you can't time the server events internationally. Be real and thing before your talk.
    I am from EU as well and for me the node war times are at 4-5AM, so i won't be able to attend them ever.
    I don't think all they care about is the money, if if would be only about that then they would aim for more advertisement, not for better servers.
    They try to make it that EU players can take part in Node wars, and i am happy with that.
    And what is with all the butthurt ? Did they put some chili in your breakfast or what ? Or they personally told you that you have to move to the new server ?

And where did i make comparison to Retail ?

20. ozgur95

ozgur95 New Member

Eu server will be rockkkkkk. Can't wait . All pen monkeys here was cron bug exploiters. They can play with theirselfs at na :) Cyaaa

Vrykal and Souldealer like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.