1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Donate

Discussion in 'Questions' started by FlippiRock, Jun 20, 2021.

1. FlippiRock

FlippiRock New Member

Hello!
    I am a very new player. My question is how can I buy ingame silver or something like that? I do not have much time to work will not let

2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

We do have a Web Shop that provides extra items that you not always will find on Pearl Shop, however, mostly items cannot be sold on Central Market and we do not sell Silver.

3. MoeDelawn

MoeDelawn Getting there

and thank god for that

- also silver earning is pretty easy on this server with good enhance rates and good drop rates u should be able to farm up money pretty easy even if u only have a few hours here and there...

I got full pen boss weapons in a week ish of playing a few hours a day so id say it might take u a little longer if u dont have that kind of time...

another tip to help u progress, grab urself the oasis gear and get to 63/64 to get ur capotia stuff OR you can make a season character and get spoon fed tet boss gear + tri accessories

4. FlippiRock

FlippiRock New Member

Thy the helps i try the season character now. But i seen guru 50 bartering ppl. That like impossible.

@Chiclete so how can guru 50 bartering be brought together?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2021
  5. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Guru 50 Bartering at a seasonal character or in general? I didn't quite get that...
    I don't know about seasonal characters with that Bartering Level, I also don't think if that's possible giving the date of the start of the Season. However, if it's a regular character, I think Bartering is already old enough to have players at Guru 50...

6. FlippiRock

FlippiRock New Member

normal character.
    you should know that it is impossible for guru 50.
    There is a big gap between 1st and 2nd man