1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Donation charged from card but noting received

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Alofa, May 1, 2020.

1. Alofa

Alofa New Member

I payed for 50$ worth of cash on the website and the payment went through on my card but skrill said there was an error and your website also said that the payment failed, I can provide screenshots of the money leaving my bank ,the payment being accepted on my online banking and the website saying that there was a payment error, but I would rather send these privately then send them publicly on the forum, if someone in the staff team that is able to deal with these kinds of issues add me on discord or private message me on this forum that would be great. Like I said, your website and skrill both said that there was an error when purchasing but the money had been taken from my account almost immediately.

My discord is Jos#0001, I will ask for some sort of proof that you're a staff member on here before talking to you of course.

2. Alofa

Alofa New Member

Bumping this thread so staff can see.

3. Alofa

Alofa New Member

Bumping, still no reply from staff

4. Cawfee

Cawfee New Member

Private message a staff member on this website instead of telling them to add you on discord.

5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

This is an issue that is resolved by starting a conversation with @Kolka or @Noyah.

6. Alofa

Alofa New Member

I understand, I have raised the issue with them, thank you for letting me know.

loboram likes this.