1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Donation Rewards not showing.

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by noobshi, Mar 17, 2021.

Tags:
  1. noobshi

noobshi New Member

Hi, I donated using BTC via Free-Kasa. My CashApp status confirmed the transition of .00091 BTC, but cash is not showing up on my account nor a receipt send to my email.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  2. noobshi

noobshi New Member

Kinda wild how I can't seem to get any guidance on my issue. Maybe I didn't make it clear enough, here is my issue. I selected Free-Kassa, and donated using Bitcoin on my CashApp wallet. The amount was around .00091 Bitcoin, which estimate to about ~54 USD. Maybe I put in the wrong email or something, but the transaction is confirmed on my side and money was taken out. My cash amount is still 0, no email conformation was received. So, can an admin please help me with my problem or at least direct me to someone who can?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  3. Puffery

Puffery ᴘᴜꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ Forum Legend

Sorry you're having this problem! I am not entirely familiar with Free-Kassa but looking back on threads on the same topic, it looks like Free-Kassa can be a bit slow with crypto payments. I gather there is a wait of up to 48hrs for the account to be credited with the cash. If it is a longer wait than 48hrs, you can contact admin@gameznetwork.com with your order number and transaction method.

4. noobshi

noobshi New Member

Sure I'll give it another day or two. But part of the problem is that I haven't receive the email receipt, so I don't have the order number. It could be possible that I misspelled my email when paying, guess I'll just wait a bit and see, thanks.

5. noobshi

noobshi New Member

So I sent an email to admin@gameznetwork and got a respond from Carl Francis (I assume one of the admin) asking what email I used to make the payment. I gave the email, and still haven't got a respond back for 3 days now. Is there anyway I can get in touch with a directly please? It's been a week since I posted this issue and still, I feel like there hasn't been any progress made toward a solution.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
  6. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

No, there is no way to talk to him directly and you will be compensated for the long wait.

noobshi likes this.
  7. noobshi

noobshi New Member

Thanks, this is reassuring. To be honest, I was about to forget about it and pretends I spent the 50 bucks on buying Pearls.