1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Don't Have Hedgehog from Amerigo's Welcome Package

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Linkire, Aug 29, 2021.

1. Linkire

Linkire New Member

Hi, I recently came back after a long break and I noticed that I don't have a gathering increase hedgehog, but in the pearl shop Amerigo's Welcome Package is marked as "sold out". I checked pets, all character's pearl inventory, all storages and the hedgehog not in any of those. Is there a possibility that I can be allowed to repurchase the Amerigo's Welcome package, or be given some other way to obtain the hedgehog? Thank you.

2. Azraeil

Azraeil New Member

The critter box from the webstore has a good chance of suppling a hedgehog pet. Specifically the one that has a pair of reindeer or a t1-t4 hedgehog as the possible results of opening it.

3. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

If it's sold out you probably bought it and forgot, didn't you used it to level up another pet?
    You can't buy another package, it's 1 per family.
    To get another hedgehog you must wait for an event that adds this pet to Pearl Shop, you may also get a special hedgehog on Web Shop.