1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dragonite's Guide To Enhancing

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by Dragonite, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Dragonite

Dragonite New Member

I'm new to GamezBD, been here for about 15 days. I brought friends from other games with me. On retail I have a lvl 61 DK and Mystic in Guilty.

This isn't my first private server, and I know it's hard getting info out of people. When I first joined I talked to Koro and Vampy and read their guides, but I felt like there was information left out purposely. I talk a lot of smack but I suck at pvp.

So the formulas are:

0.65*x+y=z

0.50*x+y=z (for non-premium)

During the Event Weekend the Formula Changes:

0.845*x+y=z
    0.65*x+y=z (for non-premium)

------------------------------------------------

x= fail stack # (i.g 20 fs)

y= enhancemnt chance % (https://bdocodex.com/us/item/10934/#9 like this +9 grunil has a 23.53% success chance)

z= your chance to succeed on the enchant.

So the values for z should between 33% and 50% for easy successful enchants, and 20% or less for building FS.

Values of y come from the BDO codex website. Armor and weapons have the same values. All Accessories as well. It doesn't matter on what grade or color the item is.

https://bdocodex.com/us/item/10934/#9

https://bdocodex.com/us/item/10962/#9

Green grunil enchants the same as ultimate grunil.

For Armor and Weapons and Accessories Here's a Table. (These are y-values)

[​IMG]

So what I do is use probability. To ease the pain of RNG. Ideally you want to be flipping a coin heads or tails, but sometimes you have to roll the 3 or 4 sided dice.

Let's do some scenarios:

You have 25 fail stacks and are trying to get DUO ring of the crescent guardian. What are the odds of success?

x= 25

y= 10 (https://bdocodex.com/us/item/12031/#2)

Solve for z

0.65*25+10= 26% chance of success

so that is rolling a chance cube.

Ideally you want to have a 33% or 50% chance. So how many FS do I need?

So,

z= 33

y= 10

Solve for x

0.65*x+10= 33

(copy into https://www.wolframalpha.com/)

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=0.65*x+10=+33

x= 35 so you need 35 FS to have a 33% chance to succeed.

Change 33 to 50 and you get

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=0.65*x+10=+50

x= 66 so 66 FS to have a 50% chance of success.

-------------------------------------------------------

Daddy how do I build FS????

EZ kid.

0-20 use reblath gloves.

Get an alt (striker or mystic) and kill someone until you have -1 million karma.

If the gloves go +15 degrade them back to +14. I do 3 degrades at a time usually. Going to +13 also helps.

Just login the negative karma char, run to guards with the items equipped and die.

I have 3 paris of +13-14 reblath gloves. You can safely build up stacks up to 14. Or 16. Or higher.

+15 reblath has a 2% enhance chance.

So you can safely build 20 FS. The only annoying part is buying and repairing and degrading the gloves over and over. So people tend to stop at 14 or 16. This shit gives you carpal tunnel , so I end at 14 personally.

If you have a 20 FS you can buy a blacksmith recipe from the blacksmith and store it for the enchanting event. a 20 FS is a good DUO starter stack. A lot of people stockpile 20, 30, 40, and 50 stacks for this event. Because that makes life way easier. It's also a lot harder to build FS during the event.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't feel like getting +20 on reblath, then do what I do. Buy 3 pieces of boss gear from the market. Or loot them. AND ENHANCE THEM. Building FS on boss items for alts is the best thing to do. You can sell the item at TET or PEN. DUO/PRI is a scam and people know so don't be that guy listing more PRIs. I say that because the price tag on a pri does not match the cost of enhancing at all.

What I do is this,

Get a boss item to +8 (Nouver Kunai)

Build a 14 stack on reblath then click the nouver 5-6 times to get a 20 stack.

If it succeeds, your stones aren't wasted at all. If it fails you have a 20 stack to use later.

Repair to 60 dura and go again, and again.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strats for 20-30 FS.

So based off our formula and values for y, what are good items to builds FS on?

So x= 20 and we want z to be below 20.

So solve for y.

20*0.65+y=20

y=7 so we need to find an item with a 7% enhance. The closest thing is a DUO armor or weapon. So clicking a duo boss armor or weapon twice should get you 30 FS pretty reliably.

You can also use a fishing rod, lol.

https://bdocodex.com/us/item/16162/#9

Or even a horse shoe. Keep in mind I don't think you can degrade these.

https://bdocodex.com/us/item/52902/#9

Personally I like doing tri attempts with this many stacks. Have a line of duos ready and just smash like it's whack a mole.

If you don't care about money just click pri to duo like a madman. For ez 30 FS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strats for 30-40 FS.

Again we want z to be 20% or less.

x= 30

Solve for y

30*0.65+y=20

y= 0.5 Ouch!

Let's try 33%

30*0.65+y=33

y= 13

So ya the same strat works above, use duo or tri boss gears. Do it on items that will sell as well, like HEVE and Grunil. Good money makers are Rocaba Gloves/Helmets. From centaurs and nagas. Heve boots from shultz, and grunil from shutlz/sausans. At this point you want to use items that can be sold if you to get some return back. Like a tri Dande Lancia that guy in server chat will pay you pearls for.

You can also do tet attempts at 36 FS

36*0.65+2= 25%

Or you can mash pri or duos. If you're rich kids of instagram rich.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

40-50

Generally you want to save these for TET attempts. That's what I do. Failing tets will lead you to a pen stack. You can also do attempts on DUO accessories. Some people on retail buy two belts, or rings, or necks and mash them together and resell if they succeed. You actually make profit.

50 is a pen stack. Save them for the enchanting weekend event.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  2. Shinder

Shinder New Member

Yesterday after 1 week of savings, i started from Tet I tried first time pen with 55 stack... I have premium On... After that I could not make it past TRI... I spent 200 memory and 200 arts and more then 100 shards.. still didn't get past Tri... I'm glad I got to Tri at least at the very end so i can at grind... Most of my durability went down on DUO... Everytime I was starting 15 stack up to 40... I even reached 47 to make DUO...
    Still back to TRI I immagine i have to wait for the enchant weekend to achieve that...
    I was able to achieve only 3 TET tries with 45-47 stack.... Rng fucked me hard? this game is programmed from PA and they can rig ur account even on another server xD

3. atem03

atem03 New Member

The problem of this kind of guide (not only yours) is the fact that we don't know the base enhancing success rate. And the one who will tell me that it is the same didn't enhance anything !!!
    with 0 Fs we are suppose to have 20% from +7 to +8, we have 95-100%

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  4. Fabled

Fabled New Member

We do know the base enhance rate, Kolka said it's the same as the datamine.

5. atem03

atem03 New Member

And i'm telling you he is wrong. Just try some enhancement...
    +7 to +8 is 100% and on retail it's 20% with 0 FS. And don't blame RNG because i tried on a lot of item

6. Dragonite

Dragonite New Member

Normally private servers need something to go off of. This guide assumes y= the value shown on codex. There was a video done ny noyah to show the success rates. The video is consistent with what is displayed on BDO codex.

TLDW

On average it was 2-4 attempts to get TET from TRI with 50 FS (She does go on a fail streak). It's really just probabily. I've done pri attempts and have failed 6 times in a row at 33% success.

0.65*50+2.5=35%

This video might have been with higher rates, but still 2-5 attempts for tet is ez.

7. Shinder

Shinder New Member

the problem is DUO... is not possible to make so many fail on DUO... i know it is a good way to stack ur things up but sometimes going back to pri is a pain in the ass...

8. AynSof

AynSof Banned

for TRI Kutum 0,65 x 70 + 6.25 = 51.75 % ...... 70 fs for 50% chance

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018