1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Drakania release date?

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by Kanashumi, Sep 16, 2022.

1. Kanashumi

Kanashumi New Member

Hi guys,
    I just got back to playing BDO private server after 4 years of having some irl things to deal with. I was wondering if anyone knows when Drakania will release for the private server? If there is no set release date yet no worries .

Just wondering if anyone knows since I can't seem to find any info or I am just blind and I am some how missing posts regarding it.

Sorry if this is not the correct place to ask this question I am new to the forum.

Thanks.

loboram likes this.
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello and welcome to the GameZ-network Forum, hope your stay with the community, will be an enjoyable one.

I am sorry to say that firstly; there are several subsections to the forum. Scrolling down just a bit, reveals a GamezAION section, and below that the GamezBD section, where players of GamezBD (BDO) can see and inform each other.

Secondly; the first thing you should do, is always make a forum search, before making a new thread. It gets really messy, if everyone starts posting a new thread for the same topic ;)

Hehe, I actually had to update the thread regarding new content updates :D
    Apparently there were no threads, containing that specific Class name, so I had to create an update of the thread: https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/gamezbd-information-about-season-and-update.240789/

Well, thank you for reminding me to update the thread, and alsoI do hope you got an answer :)