1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dream horse failstack

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Oneness, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Oneness

Oneness New Member

So im at +17 now trying to get a pegasus and i'm curious to know if the server really has a better chance at getting them. I remember reading somewhere that the rates are better here if you have premium wich I do.
    Im loosing hope. What is your experience ? What is the highest failstack you guys got to ?

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  2. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

My friend have premium and already failed 13 times.
    Few months ago i did my t9's with premium and 5 Fs. Cant realy tell if its the same as i was doing but looking at my friend experience it looks like broken...

3. Umariya

Umariya New Member

One of my guildies got it on their 18th try, which is still much better than retails 90th. Just keep pushing for it :D

loboram likes this.
  4. Ashkelan

Ashkelan New Member

Got my first one at 20 (then one more at 11 and another at 12). When I got past 15 fs I started to wonder if something wasn't broken as well tbh. Never heard of anybody getting way past 20, it's probably statistically almost impossible, so yeah keep going and it should go within 5 more tries at worse.
    Not everybody is lucky with that stuff and gets it with 1 - 5 tries :p

loboram likes this.
  5. Oneness

Oneness New Member

Thanks for the encouragement guys :) Time to stack up 5 tries worth of mats I guess XD

loboram likes this.
  6. BDlydNa

BDlydNa Getting there

17FS means 17% Chance. With Premium you get 2% per Stack. I had 19FS myself and Rage Sold the Horse because i was sick of collecting mats. Took a Day to find out that the Failstack is bound to the Horse and not to my Account.... What ever, if it doesn't work you can still buy one from Shop and Support the Server.

7. SirKrauser

SirKrauser New Member

Got Diné on my 8th try with pegasus mats :(

8. Oneness

Oneness New Member

Damn Krauser, thats unlucky. I ended up getting my pegasus on my 19th try. Took a while but I have it now. Feels good. Time to try for unicorn ! :)

9. Ashkelan

Ashkelan New Member

Gz to both of you :) And honestly SirKrauser, you might be disappointed right now, but you might be happy later, getting a unicorn here with pegasus mats is actually quite lucky, because getting unicorn mats on this server is not easy at all. (That's quite an understatement, getting them in a reasonable quantity from the marketplace and fishing is more like near impossible, but I'll admit I haven't tried the hunting method). I personally gave up going for it after getting 3 pegasus. You have a very high chance of getting the pegasus next time and you'll have the unicorn to boot, which tbh is really the more useful horse even without the cool gliding :p

10. Ellorgil

Ellorgil New Member

Where can I get the mats? I don't have the gear for Kamasylvia yet. I wan the Unicorn ideally :)

11. Alderman

Alderman Proficient

Daddy Bone has said that each fs is 1% and with premium base chance is 6%.

12. Chozen

Chozen New Member

Can anyone tell me what mats work for pegasus? Because I got my pegasus on 7th try doing 180% with stonetail fodder and 20pct with hoof root/leafs. And also, up until my 7th attempt, I was trying 100% stonetail and 100% hoof root and it felt like I was forever failing.

13. lumoz

lumoz Proficient

I want all your luck. Im at 29FS still no dream horse. Had stopped to try for a few weeks, now i come back, and my FS are fkn 0...

14. brave6

brave6 New Member

i got my doom at 5 fs.

Attached Files:

• doom.PNG
      doom.PNG
      File size:
      195.4 KB
      Views:
  15. lumoz

lumoz Proficient

haha you lucky man :D

16. CLANNADaniel

CLANNADaniel Proficient

No premium
    20 Doom
    12 Arduanatt
    5 Arduanatt
    15 Arduanatt
    24 Doom
    50€ Diné
    Yeah, I wanted a Diné... No, I can't sell them, they will be sitting at my stable forever because dream horse selling is disabled... I still wish/wait for them to enable it... I even made a suggestion about it: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/enable-dream-horse-market-for-2b-and-imperial-for-1b.233390/
    They also are all males too if I remember correctly so in the future I won't even be able to attempt the T10

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
    loboram likes this.