1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dressed to Kill *TOP RANKED ASMO LEGION*

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Crustyundies, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Uzziel

Uzziel Expert

for me the number 1 legion in AION is one which their legionnaires especially centurions show players how they react, carry themselves and handle other attitudes in this server...ironically DTK and Illusionist have rotten tomatoes in their legion but i wont name them...i know u will defend them but really those single individuals hav a huge pumpkin head and destroys the good name of ur legion! quality is lost!

i havent seen that in Romania, Yes Tom, Saints to name a few humble legions but i mayb wrong and stand corrected. I may havent however encountered their pumpkin head rotten centurions yet..

for me PRO "best of the best" players their legion included need no self advertisement..u can see by their actions and one specific statement & their off..players love them for their helpfulness (like GMs)! that i see individually in Buttsecks, Pschylocke (to name a few)..very good players!

Archetype (Illusionist) & ishotu (of DTK) i dont like u...just joking! :lol: u two guys inspire me!

2. brainpower

brainpower Banned

just for the record , there is no gladiator in DTK i can`t beat afaik ^^

3. Framboise

Framboise Expert Forum Legend

Alright - this is f'cking anoying - by the time i read 1 page 1 more was added to the thread.

Romania sucks - every player in it's legion suck - they just do mass zerging which requires only to have fingers and a few neurones.

DTK - have done it, that's how we get AP.
    But i say DTK challenge the Top 5 legions in a 6v6, 3 teams per legion - And see who's first.
    Romania - if they're lucky will end up 5th..
    the top 2 is between DTK & The Illusionist

4. Detox

Detox Proficient

+1
    What you guys don't get is that DTK is not about AP grinding to get to the top , because we are at the top , and we stay there without full legion of rangers&premium accounts.
    And just as Framb said , why don't we do a little tourney to determine who really is the best?

5. Rucbeth

Rucbeth Expert

a tourney?

i doubt it will happen but it would be fun :)

6. brainpower

brainpower Banned

how do you suggest to make 6v6 between asmo since arena is bugged and we can only use normal attack ? BAAAKA

7. Fearish

Fearish Getting there

Me loves a 6v6 tourney but this will unlikely happen without GMs organising it since arena is bugged. oh wait. this will never happen at all...

8. Beastie

Beastie Banned

Do u mean in duels or real pvp? Whats ur class and IGN?

9. brainpower

brainpower Banned

gladiator , and duels because i`m asmo as well :)

Brain is my IGN , i`m opened to duels from other gladiators and not only :p

10. Uzziel

Uzziel Expert

am gonna give my bet on Brain for the WIN WIN.

hehehe :lol:

11. Zadkeil

Zadkeil New Member

:pouty:...........................................

12. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

do u even watch what ur talking? :andy: i bet u dont even know Romania legion and u started talking shits becouse ur other "legion mates" started doing so? i dont want to be rude i respect u guys u have many pro players in the legion...but u start insulting us becouse of no reason? :andy: if u didnt know some days ago we wanted to organize a raid with u guys so we know better each other and maibe even form an alliance and now what...:andy: u treat us like shits? hah...u have no respect lol...

1 person likes this.
  13. MyTime

MyTime Banned

O--O This is lift weights =.0

14. brainpower

brainpower Banned

Just raped viohunter @ DTK , i have left 10k life , was ez ^^

15. Detox

Detox Proficient

Romania if I'm not wrong you started shit in this thread , now fuck off and don't cry when you get bashed back.

@brain , you're so pro , your e-pen*s must be so big now !

This thread is about DTK , not about any other legion. :sideways:

16. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

we never said that we are pro..and that we are the best..and who had the idea to make an alliance between all asmos legions and raid terminon?!..yes we did..we were only two groups at that raid cauz of the crash..so what did crusty the leader of dtk during that raid?!yes he left us for zodake's event..u are just mad..we get number 2 not even 1 and all this insults and shit.. blackhole passed all the top ranked legions in 2 days..they made like 50kk or more ap in a row but gues what nobody said nothing..now we get number 2..not number 1..and all dtk'ers are pissed off..

17. brainpower

brainpower Banned

yea bro , i just said i raped all the gladiators in DTK i saw ... other sins / chanters / templars as well ^^

18. Darktoy

Darktoy Getting there

LOL @ this thread o.o all i hear from DTK members is ooooomgggggg we dont have premium meh stop QQ about that if u cant buy it the vote for it :O is not that expensive

19. Fearish

Fearish Getting there

Incorrect.
    1. When Blackhole made their thread of being the top legion, they got flamed by everyone

2. You made an claim that ALL DTK'ers are pissed off without supporting evidence. How do u know that ALL of us are pissed off? Have it not occurred to you that people are sarcastic sometimes? or people just loves trolling without meaning what they say? This is the internet, take it easy.

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Hahaha. You appear to be oblivious to our sarcastic comments. We don't care about having premium accounts. Many of us have donation gears arising out of donations/voting, and many of us could have easily gotten premium accounts.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

I don't understand how one can see his own talking? DONT YOU MEAN "READ WHAT YOU SAID"?

20. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

talk with crusty about this..he is insulting us and reporting us as cheaters..is my fault that 70-80% of my guild members have premium accounts?!.but i'll stop reading 10 years old chidren posts..