1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Drop rate 75x? Is that true?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by imrant17, Oct 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

"Also should mention that the "opening" of the equipment box chance (what you're currently referring to) is different from the monster's "drop" rate. Afaik, the opening box percentage isn't affected by the "monster drop" loot percentage from Premium/VIP."

Like Deathangel mentioned, it would apply the retail rate of 5%, just matter of RNG/luck. (I did further tests ingame, got 3/30 mythical from box opening.)

2. free2rhyme

free2rhyme Game Is Over

simple to say .. the more often you go .. the more %% you will get it #imrant ... i go thre somtin like 50-70 + / - only got the weapon box like 4-5 i dont remember. but the rest is Eternal also the Mythic armor... i see the way you say things like youre mad or somtin. chill bro. here are for fun T_T and make friends.

hahaha just like i did last run .. somtin like that .. but my is 12 run 1 myth weapon box. in this 12 run i got 3 mythic armor too. the rest is eternal armor and weapon.
    well its fair enough since this Mythic weapon worth like 2000-3500 Credit or Arb weapon.. i saw people demanding for Arb Wep + add summore T_T
    soo chilax abit... you try hard to get it .. but piss abit when you dint.. but when you do .. its like a river of mountain! .. river of mauntin? :eek::oops::oops:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.