1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Drop Rates !

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by stuffshot, Jun 1, 2022.

1. stuffshot

stuffshot New Member

Here i thought Gamez is on right track to making a very active server. I have spent $$ on donations and started a legion that once was At the top! Then the drop rates are cut . Events are reduced to who cares a bout them and players are leaving in massive numbers! how hard is it to stick with a plan of making game exciting? i will hang for a week or so to see if admin can fix but thats is about all i can deal with!

2. Oguz13131414

Oguz13131414 New Member

i share your opinion, the point is that pearl abyss is doing adjustments in retail while here nothing is happening.
    The result is that in retail you get everything much easier than before and if here nothing happens they will be nearly the same level.
    I dont say that we need to boost the rates extremely high but think about funny events that are provoking players to be active so they can have good progress.

3. WolfKiss

WolfKiss New Member

i agree

4. aaronmatthew

aaronmatthew Getting there

take one example. there is now a 10 minute cooldown on obtaining elvia weapon buffs on retail because they can drop often enough over there. here if you get just 1 in an hour you're doing pretty good.