1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dual manastones

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Rezerve, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pajkec2031

pajkec2031 Proficient

now boxes stack together in packages by 5 so i guess u can put back on 1 hour plz :D :p

2. yorouichi

yorouichi Proficient

i hope Alente or any of the Senior Staffs can say something about this (or maybe Carl? :D)..if it is possible or what not, or any action that can be done..please enlighten us.. :)

3. Lilll

Lilll New Member

it was better when the manastone boxes were every 1h .. now good manastones like us MB/MA and ATT/CRIT are unavailable, you can buy 2 or 3 sometimes for huge amount of kinah, but they are not enough to socket one full set.. it's a big problem ..

4. Grayyy

Grayyy The chillerbee

That totally depends on your offer / what you you are willing to pay in order to get them I guess... :p
    It's not like they aren't enough of them anymore, some people just don't sell them... like I give most of them away to legion mates if they need them and keep the rest stacked in my storage, although I could satisfy tons and tons of people with my stock ... if I ever decided to sell them. But I don't see any reason to do so in the first place ^^

5. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

heres an example just yesterday was talking to a new player who asked me how i can get geared up and i told him u can try instances or try voting but seeing as not many ppl go instances anymore or only want PRO ppl as they call it in instances and no1 invites newbies he was dissapointed also since hes new and pvp is like now wht we can call ZVP or PVZ he dosent have enouhg gear to try pvp as he joined only yesterday so buying ap armor was out of question for which he must wait quite sometime, did suggest him to vote or try crafting but it takes patience and time, secondly manastones when he heard bout that he was like wtf will take me years to stat my gears with dual manastones, so yes for new ppl gearing will be nearly impossible of retards sell 1 dual manastone for 1 million or 2 million , yorouichi is right we were and are here to enjoy this server main reason i came here from IA was because of good pvp easy to gear up and instances with no CD but all thts changed now its only OP trading OP gear ppl dueling in santum and raping newbies or low geared and boasting how good they are at pvp or army generals zerging and hiding in back and running away. i wish and really hope things change or ppl are gonna leave for sure or new ppl will definitely not stay for to long after seeing whts going on here, atleast give new ppl a chance to play and enjoy by making instances more interesting like wht i said before make manastones dual drop from mobs in instances so more ppl will go there and more ppl will have chance for instance gears weps.

6. Sougo

Sougo Katte ni my soul . . .

to end this debate why request to ADMINS to make this MS to be crafted or morhp book:smile:aw but IDK if its against the law of main aion..

7. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

hmmm....... interesting idea if doable... crafting dual stones, but then whole of population will be busy crafting only and still newbies have to start from scratch to be able to craft stones, am sure the mats receipe wont be cheap either and there will be arguments of mats too for example ppl will KS eachothers mats and then cry bout it or mats will be put in zones where asmos reside so there will be zergs or fights again argument its hard to get mats there or limited amount of mats and stuff , this still isnt a very good idea of crafting dual stones, am still pushing for mobs in instances cause of reasons like it will give ppl more chances to go instances and kill mobs there to get dual stones will give opportunity to ppl invite new ppl to go instances and kill mobs and bosses cause of CD for ppl who already did, the instances exist for a purpose of giving away mounts wings wepons armors to new chars or ppl who have started recently so it will be use more now, cause no1 goes BT or DC or DP or AM, EF, RB anymore all want mythic weps from DLR only. make mobs from these instances drop dual manastones

1 person likes this.
  8. Sougo

Sougo Katte ni my soul . . .

hey we go EF and RB last week almost a day to gather some weap and for remo only .maybe also this time when my friends got home..

9. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

So, seeing how I read this entire thread.

Lets see. First, we complain about the fact that there are too many GM Boxes (stackable or not). Stacks of 5 not quite that large after all.

Now, we complain there are too few and that things are over priced.

So, lets kindly ask this question of you guys. Who controls the economy of Gamez with what is in the game or not? Do we as AMs / Admins go in game and say: 'Hey. This item is worth this much Kinah, or 'these items' or you need to get X for this and that.'

Nope, we don't. In-Game economy is completely player controlled; while yea sure putting it back to an hour would be neat think about it then, you would all in the end come back here complaining about the fact that you now have way to many GM boxes, and or Manastones and that the economy on them was ruined, and in turn ask for us to change it again.

Where, in here do we actually end up winning? Other than to get more flack about something that was done to help you guys as players what do we gain from giving free manastones out? Nothing, other than a headache when you guys complain about how they are so high priced in the economy in game set by the players themselves and expect replies from staff on the subject.

You wanted a reply, you got it. Will it be changed? Dunno, I'll toss it somewhere on my to-do list to discuss with Carl and Alente among the other 200 things or so that are there.

Give nice things, change things to what the players are complain about, get more complains about the fact that we changed it so you would stop complaining and now complaints about something we can't even control as to the value of an item. Amazing.

6 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.