1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Earning Pearls by being active.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SnowDrake, Aug 21, 2019.

?

Would current players like to add this incentive ?

1. Yes

76.9%
  2. No

23.1%
  1. SnowDrake

SnowDrake New Member

Hello fellow Peers,
    The purpose of this thread is to tackle:
    1) Newcomers with Pearl shortage.
    2) "Activeness" of the server.

Firstly I would like to address that as a newcomer to GameZBD, I find that starting out in the server is extremely difficult (With the aspect of shortage on Pearls without having to pay extra), as far as I know newcomers/starters are given a singular pet. With how fast the level and progression goes, this pet will not be able to keep up. Inventory space, weight limits and further game enhancing experience for players are also locked behind this "pearl wall".

I do appreciate the fact that GameZBD has given us the free 80 pearls per 30mins online but I still find myself as a newcomer from retail struggling with the limitations of shortage of pearl.

Since gifting of pearls are also disabled (For reasons). Veteran players are also unable to help (Or rather having shortages as well)

What I would like to suggest is that players are also "rewarded" for their efforts ingame, be it Grinding/Gathering/Lifeskilling?

Maybe a pearl loot box that drops from mobs or through gathering. This would really help out people like me who have just started out and wants to really fully experience BDO without a paywall.

This brings me to the next issue of "Activeness" of the server. With the added incentive for people to grind/gather, more people would participate in BDO worldly economy and help the starving market (lacking of mats or Rare Accs). Perhaps this would help to keep the server economy up and being more "Active" as a whole.

This is just my personal opinion, Appreciate if anyone would concur with my views.
    Criticism are welcomed :D
    (PS: Pardon if my grammer is bad)

AKalamidad likes this.
  2. kolacic1

kolacic1 New Member

Fully supporting, new players need a more rewarding incentive to get along.

3. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

They could add pearl box into the drop list of event, hunt monsters or field bosses, like whale, khalk, big foot, mammore, red nose... We could even be fishing some pearls from ocean because afk fishing isn't worth anymore.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019