1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EAT drops

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by woody2211, Feb 29, 2012.

?

Change coming To gamez ?

Poll closed Mar 20, 2012.
  1. Yes this needs to happen it will be tottal win

69 vote(s)
    78.4%
  2. Nah i dont like the idea but you are awesome

19 vote(s)
    21.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woody2211

woody2211 Getting there

Change Coming To Gamez

Ok first before i start i need to appolagise for my spelling im dislesixc

This isnt just about EAT drops duno why the name changed...

THIS IS FOR LUMIEL SERVER !!

Here goes,

i been playing gamez for a long time and im tired im tired of havgin 2 spots full of zergs and no real pvp on the server no random pvp.. i propose a change to the server i already in game have many support for this change maybe things can be refined but all in all everyone agree's this change will bring random pvp and will help new players at the same time as helping old players.

...you guys need to change drops in heiron beluslan and silentera maybe even gelk and inggison we need special drops to give people inscentive to farm over all the maps this will break up zergs and bring more random pvpthe special drops could be low rate i dont know anything about this stuff but needs to be able to farm easy enoguh special drops would include.

add some if you think shoiuld be others

EGT/EAT armors for new players // Enchant stones // higher rate manastone drops ( even thoguh thay high enoguh just another sugestion // special skin drops at low rate Ie. Deft counsil etc this would bring even old players to farm somtimes.. im not sugesting to turn this server into a farming server as its not this.

but just add these drop lists for the places and you will see just imadgine everywhere you go on maps people are farming / looking for pvp i know this idea would instant face stomp infinite aion and i think would take alot of its player base.. these drops are just examples and are ideas to creat random pvp.. u can keep gelk and inggison for zerg if you really must. by adding these drops wont break up the zerg in them places but it will put people all over the maps wich is little more random pvp

been speaking to elyos and asmo and been getting alot of good support for this change you guys should really consider it as it will not only creat a awesome pvp server but in turn would bring players from other servers if thay can get EGT armor from drops yeah thay gona get ganked but thats mmo.. 2 spots to pvp isnt its boring and i cannot do it for longer maybe even add gold medals to mobs in these areas

If this change goes into action and it turns out people dont like it wich thay wont i garantee it.. then i will donate £5000 to the server then leave

!! THIS IS FOR LUMIEL SERVER !!

"don’t think I’ll change the world, but I guarantee I’ll spark the brain that will change the world"
    Tupac Shakur

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
    8 people like this.
  2. theveach

theveach New Member

No, bad choices of places. Heiron and Beluslan are constantly being raided by 55s, Maybe add more stuff to the abyss, but definently not Heiron and Beluslan. You should never have Max level chars with the lowbies. Thats where griefing comes in.

What needs to happen is: Stop the raiding on the landings in abyss. Keep the elyos out of the asmos and vice verse.

3. woody2211

woody2211 Getting there

i think fly pvp is terrible having drops in other places is good as it would bring people all over the maps not just 3 places and thay stay there... if noobs wanna level thay always got theobomos / brusthonin and griefing is part of mmo its better then the pvp we have now this change will kill infinite as thay can farm Eat/Egt wich would kill so many servers and our server would be on top where it should be

4. Framboise

Framboise Expert Forum Legend

I'm sorry - Really, but could you ask a freind of yours to re-write the topic? I tried the first few sentences and i'm sorry to say I didn't wan't to bother with the rest of it.

It May contain some good Ideas but I think if you wan't it to be heard - Get it done in a Proper english. (Maybe get somebody to write it in English so long as it is his initial language?)

Thank's - Yet again sorry. :/

EDIT @Post above : The Rifting in Heiron & Belu' are Legit and completly normal. They are like so on Retail, Theobomos ( Or w/e the name is for ely ) & that other one for asmo ( I'm drunk and haven't played in 36666609349387583975 years.) are Non-Pvp zones for equal levels.
    As for the Abyss even on retail you can get into the Main fortresse's. ( even on Retail - If it hasn't changed in the past year or so - )

5. woody2211

woody2211 Getting there

sorry like i said im dislesix i cannot spell or put things in right order but please take time to read as we need this change for gamez to win

.. im from england not being able to use the language on writing really is stupid XD

1 person likes this.
  6. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

To be honest his writing is perfectly fine.

4 people like this.
  7. alexexe

alexexe Expert

Your Nemah right? U should be banned for calling in LFG every facking day all the players retards, idiots, no-liefers, geeks, fats etc etc etc because your rageing every day...we are feed up with u.

1 person likes this.
  8. Framboise

Maybe because i'm drunk and I've been boxing for the last 9 hours - before getting drunk ofc - that won't - Can't exactly say it's easy to understand? ~~

9. woody2211

woody2211 Getting there

why not input into the sugestion mate ? i dont care if you fed up with me because i want to change the server the pvp is terrible for all at the moment i see so many people leave each day + i wanna end infinite aion this change will do that.

10. Framboise

( Btw - I did NOT mean in any way to insult you, really sorry if you got that impression. - As I said before it might be easier for People like myself who will read the first few sentences and sod off because they won't wan't to make the effort ^.^ Yes i'm a twat but i assume it entirely :p Ask a Mate to re-write it put the link to his post ( Don't even bother to make a new thread) and it will help lazy fag's like me :d <3

11. woody2211

woody2211 Getting there

just read it and support the change and sober up

12. Lauerr

Lauerr Rawr!~ Forum Legend

U mad papa? xD

1 person likes this.
  13. koko23

koko23 Vildil's Slave

i think it could be mainly because.
    EAT here can even be painful to get since gold medals basically dont exist
    its hard for new players esp maybe younger ppl who cant donate yet
    or ppl who dont have the money to to get gear sometime
    like goo decent gear not shitty SW gear

14. woody2211

woody2211 Getting there

mate its not about that its about making people want to farm to creat random pvp.. and EAT/EGT for new players so thay dont feel so shit and get face stomped by like everyone give them a chance thay will love you for it

15. Tzadquiel

Tzadquiel New Member

In a fact, when the ppl don't respect the other alls become in a childs fight, but Nemah have a good reason, a good idea, she/he its not only spammin' with despective message, yeah, i see how the things turns in the LFG chat, and i'm not agree with the results of this incident, but in the other face of the coin, i see a very good idea, with more than insults, stop the zerg, more pvp, and more things of interest, all we are players, all we are people, so all become angry when the others spam and being disrespectful with the others. I'm not defending this guy, but i'm playing here like 1 month, and see how the ppl of these server talk all the day in a despective way, insulting, degrading, and opressing the opinion of the others, and i'm not only agree with the "change" i'll suggest all the players, and pray to the gms make a better and more respectful server, cause' the zerg and the low pvp its not all, we need a place for make opinions without guys who's don't have anythin' better to do what discriminate the others, mother of god, the lfg its like Germany in the 2WW DX

Well, good luck with the change, Devius~~

And sorry for the bad english, i tal spanish, not that e,e

2 people like this.
  16. alexexe

alexexe Expert

Your ideea is bad...why? Because most of the zergs are abg/app and they dont give a fack about EGT or idk...u really thing that the 90 players from ing will split to farm EGT? It won't matter because LFG will be always spammed with locations and what's the point to kill noobs in pve gears when they try to get a better gear? U can camp silentera and do the same thing at the BT entrance :) They should lose tolls(credits) if more then 10 persons or dunno are attacking the same person...this will fix everything and it will be fun to duo, trio...

Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
  17. woody2211

woody2211 Getting there

loosing credits is tottaly retarded idea mate lol nice idea though.. but my idea is to split people up not all people will zerg people like to search randomm pvp but atm to scared to as to much zerg stay in 1 spot.. hey ill farm my ass off for skins like deft counsil etc im sure alot other people would also why people dont like change when its in the best intrest for new players and old ur just angry about summin just add drops that all people would want to farm and it will end zergs and creat random pvp we need random pvp for the server to win yeah people will still zerg but that is there choice i know alo of people will want to farm then ill stay out of the zergs way to have some real pvp

18. Kalliste

Kalliste New Member Forum Legend

/support

And take it easy on him...it's just a suggestion. Doesn't even have to be free gear but a hand up...hell, I'd be happy with consumables lol.

2 people like this.
  19. woody2211

woody2211 Getting there

ok that was a retarded reply lol ofcourse you gona get ganked thats mmo eat should be easy to farm nice high rate skins low rate its simple and would be awesome for all players and if many people say this good idea cant see why not the gm's would change as would be a bad move to go against the server right ? make it known change coming to gamez and u will love it.. only people whon wont love it are infinite aion staff as thay will loose there players trust and win gamez will provide ... my sugestions are only my thoguhts maybe things can change but thats why open a thread talk about it and refine the drops refine the server into the server thats gona win

20. woody2211

woody2211 Getting there

if this plan goes into action and it sucks and everyone hates it wich thay wont.. then i will donate £5000 to the server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.