1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EDIT: Solved. I'm dumb.

Discussion in 'Questions' started by AaronBD, Aug 26, 2022.

1. AaronBD

AaronBD New Member

EDIT: I'm just dumb. Carry on.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2022
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello and welcome to the GamezBD Forum, hope your stay with the GamezBD community is an enjoyable one.

I am sorry to hear, but I do have to remind you, that ALL players, no matter where they started out, had to read a bunch of guides, or ask a ton of questions, and even then they often made mistakes ;)

Whatever the issue was, I do hope that you aren't embarressed to post future replies/threads. However, I will say what I always say: When using the GamezBD Forum, Please Always make a Forum Search, before posting a new thread, and try various search parameters, also if you first click on the GamezBD Forum section (the name itself can be clicked), then your search sill be restricted to that section only ;)

Second thing I always tell people; Please come back here, once you have found a solution, and let us all know how you solved the problem, that way you are helping out a whole lot more people, than just yourself.

NinjaRivo likes this.
  3. NinjaRivo

NinjaRivo Getting there

What a nice guy, rare to see people that are this thoughtful holy moly.

Yeah Aaron always be easy on yourself also good to keep the question [unedited] maybe another adventurer had a similar problem and with your post they could've solved it or gotten a clue on solving their issue.

:)

loboram likes this.