1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Efherea Galleon Camera Bug

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Saulo, Feb 18, 2024.

1. Saulo

Saulo New Member

I bought the Efhéria Galleon at the cash store and I think the camera glitches when you press R. The camera is inside the ship, obstructing the view.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2024
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello there, I am not a part of the staff, but would like to help you out, if I can.

Do you have the setting for the "Transparent Mast" set for on? It is in the settings menu-General-Show/Hide-bottom of list.

3. Saulo

Saulo New Member

Thank you brother! When I look forward on the boat the camera goes inside as seen in the video. This doesn't happen in the videos I saw on YouTube.

4. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

That happens because GameZBD runs a different build than retail, therefore, on this build, Pearl Abyss haven't fixed nor made any changes to the existing Epheria Galleon.
    This particular model has been used only to showcase the Epheria Galleon in the past, which is now implemented differently on retail.
    It's not a ship that you own by upgrading a Carrack like PA promised, it's a limited time ship which is acquired by rng through Barter and Siege. That time is based on a Title, which is acquired with the ship's license and can be used for 7 days. The ship remains yours, but you can only use it if you have the Title activate.

That said, it shouldn't be used by players due to many bugs, one of them being the camera view, not to mention the lack of equipments.

5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Just want to make sure we are all on the same page here; You said that you bought this in the "Cash Store". So you went to the GamezBD webpage, and loged in, and used real money to buy a ship?

If this is a ship that is being sold for real money on the webpage, then this is a massive bug that should be solved Immediately, or let the players experiencing this get their money back at least :(