1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Elvia Questline

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Trylander, Aug 30, 2022.

1. Trylander

Trylander New Member

After almost 5h grinding Elvia grindspots on Hadumsha server, to get the Spirit to spawn for my quest, I do belive something is not right. That little burgler just won't spawn. Can someone pls look into this since it is a rather important quest to advance towards another accountwide AP/DP gain. And yes I tried all the solo spots to see if anything changes. But unfortunatly not.

Thanks in advance.

2. Vaeller

Vaeller New Member

I've had various spirits spawn at biraghis, nagas and castle ruins. It usually spawn 1 sometimes two times per hour for me.

3. VorrtaX

VorrtaX New Member

spawns have been incredibly inconsistent for me too, I've just given up on grinding there for now. The next big update we get should include the updated versions for the elvia grindspots, which means that spirit spawns will be WAY more common. So I can only recommend you to wait it out until the patch is here, if you don't insist on finishing it anytime soon.