1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Elys in Primum? So this is strictly just a pvp server?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by hildamae, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghost521

ghost521 Lucent's name is Jeremy

Probably :L

I'm hungry now.

2. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

I don't see ghost's sarcasm, I fully agree with him.

3. Sylprime

Sylprime New Member

It was possible to get into Prim/Term up until about 1.9 in retail. There was a trick to it and it led to epic sieges. Then they implemented a auto-kisk/obilisk when you tried to get in killing that dynamic and making the shields impenetrable. So it WAS originally part of the game to do that kind of PVP but it was not easy. Why not bring that back? I will even share how you used to be able to get through (for a modest fee ;) lol j/k ). The way it is now causes more problems than it solves IMHO. Also, I joined two days before they did this so there was no 'research ' for me to have done.

4. Invictis

Invictis OutOfInsanityComesClarity Forum Legend

in your dreams or nightmares, determined on a case
    Here's the deal. We can't please everyone. I pushed for shields to be reinstated previously do to the amount of concern for camping/npcs being bugged/etc, and that quieted things down for a short period of time. After that we got nothing but complaints about how it was killing abyss pvp. The simple fact is, xfire is a free program to capture abusers in-game. If an AM isn't online when it happens, put it in a report and it will be dealt with accordingly when time permits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.