1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Enable dream horse market for 2b and imperial for 1b

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CLANNADaniel, Jul 18, 2020.

1. CLANNADaniel

CLANNADaniel Proficient

I appreciate your suggestion tho, it's not fair for me and all those who like me made unwanted multiple dream horses because they had no other alternative and you basically said that this problem should be solved by selling me the solution, but it's something. It's for sure better than having no market at all. It's up to the developers choice and plan to take either suggestion.
    And yes, those could be new players who bought a dream horse but also people who farmed it, do not forget that season is benefitial for everyone, both new and veteran players.

Yes, please!

marsseven likes this.
  2. CLANNADaniel

CLANNADaniel Proficient

? I still do it there, best place ever! I quitted for some time but came back, and I just changed my family name to Magnum98 and I'm currently bartering a lot for Carrack almost less than 20% left for Advance (I still don't know who you are tho, sadly... Sorry)

3. Azraeil

Azraeil New Member

So for my $0.02, having the price of the t9's set to 2b shouldn't over balance the market because there are already so many pay to win options that are far more efficient. Glorious shudad 5k cash for 500m comes to mind immediately but so does just straight pet and caphras listing.

4. CLANNADaniel

CLANNADaniel Proficient

Not counting taxes on this...
    The 5.000 cash Glorious Shudad Premium Set box costs 605m atm, for 5 boxes (the cost of a T9 horse) it'd be 3,05b. Classes like Nova, Hasashin and Guardian's Glorious Shudad Premium boxes are around those numbers as well.

Caphras listing... With 25.000 cash you can get around 7.000 caphras, which is around 3,287b

Pet listing... The highest a pet can go is around 200m so it's not as worthy (the "Winter Snowflake Box" and "Snowflake Reindeer Box" aren't available in the cash shop), and if I remember correctly, there was a limit of pearl items you can sell in the marketplace per family (I don't know if it resets with the pass of time)
    Although, there is the special case of Young Crimson Dragon, which is in the "Mount"->"Registration" tab in the marketplace, that means there are no limits, and it costs 765m for 7.500 cash, so with 25.000 cash you can get 3 of these and sell them for a total of 2,295b

But still, the most efficient is Epheria Frigate, 3,36b.

I don't know if there are more, those are the ones I can think of at the moment.

5. Azraeil

Azraeil New Member

Yeah that is kind of my point, those are already Gamez endorsed pay to win methods that all come in at about $5/1b silver or more so I don't see a reason why t9 horses couldn't be sold with the same kind of silver for cash ratio.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021
  6. CLANNADaniel

CLANNADaniel Proficient

So I just saw these messages from Kolka in Telegram regarding T9 horse market:
    https://imgur.com/a/xVvHIMv
    https://imgur.com/a/QYfhadr
    It seems that it is impossible (very time consuming) to display different prices in the game, but to get over this I thought about enabling the T9 horse market for the weekends, like a weekend event. This way, no one would sell their horse believing they are going to get 8b because as it is displayed here as an example: https://imgur.com/VU3XqaV, they have a memo there so that they don't sell it by mistake, and if they do... Well, they should have known about the weekend event and it's characteristics before.

They can as well put a memo in the webshop like this: https://imgur.com/4OCb5Du

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
  7. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

I will mention just one analogy.
    Games secondary market.
    The producers are doing everything they can to shut it down.
    Games as services, licenses, electronic access only, activation keys.
    Although it is well known that the aftermarket contributes significantly to the development of the industry.
    You sell one game, buy another game with it.

Now let's go back to Gamez.
    You will not use this argument here because the server sustains from selling in the webshop,
    dream horses, ships, costumes, pets and premium purchases.
    So every dream horse bought for silver is minus one purchased from the webshop. That's right?
    Now we have two options, either we will rage over the injustice,
    or we will propose a mechanic that will offset or only sweeten the evident loss.
    Trade only with premium purchase and only as part of the event (good idea),
    horses from the web shop only for a webcash?
    I do not know. I know one thing.
    Without this type of concession it will be as it is.

P.S.
    And the fact that at the moment we cannot trade because then children flood Kolka,
    with requests for the return of mistakenly sold horses, she will not believe.
    Maybe it's time not to treat everyone as spoiled children?

8. Azraeil

Azraeil New Member

I don't think every horse sold is one not purchased since you can build them. If anything I would say you would see more horses being bought specifically to be sold, as you do the frigates. That being the case making horses sellable would increase the overall money into the server.