1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Enchant Chance Lowered Dramatically

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Mohasha, Oct 6, 2017.

1. quietess

quietess New Member

Wow, I was thinking of checking out the server after it came out of beta, but this makes me not even want to touch it with a 10 foot pole. Cya.

EDIT: Apparently the thread is old. I'll check it out now, but let's hope it's better, enhancing woes is what made me quit retail.

2. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

yea, it is old. Rates are still not as retail, they are a little bit custom.For example, you can get 30fs getting something to +11, which is ridiculous if you consider that you need to spend 200 mem frags plus artisans to get something to +15 (unless u have the same item to repair).
    +15 to PRI is still a nightmare. 3 of my items went to 45+ fs to get to PRI and not even 20 for DUO.

Overall, the rates are way better than what the thread mentions, as it was considering when server launched.

3. ujimar

ujimar New Member

If game is meant to take a long time to get endgame then why put out ad's saying it is higher rates ? they say they decreased the enchant rates but bump'd up the drop rates That is bullshit and a half its like 20 mins spawns on elites at helms and also they nerf'd gathering and if someone says they didn't you fell and hit your head. Listen I test I don't just randomly blame or say shit I test over and over and over FFS I lvl by cutting wood alone. And I can tell you straight no matter what buffs you have or steps you take to get those hards and sharps its been nerf'd and if its working as intended fine but ask yourself this on whos intent ? its not higher rates then retail because neither of those two played retail before they are going off hear say and what not.

4. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Well, Helms Golems respawn around 37 minutes now. A guildmate took the time. Then did the same on official. 37 minutes aswell. So those respawn timers are like official. If thats what we need or want on gamez is a different story. Enhancing is better than official. So is drop. RNG is still RNG. And you wont get PEN gear this fast on official. If ever ;) 1 serious PEN attempt on offi cost you weeks of farming. On games just a few days.

loboram likes this.
  5. ujimar

ujimar New Member

Mad you are incorrect timers are not 37 mins on retail they are 10min log over and time them yourself like most of us that have offical accounts.

6. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Punchie did that. He went as far as record both with a stopwatch shown.

7. ujimar

ujimar New Member

Retail server I was on to test it spawn time was 10mins =\

8. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

@ujimar Make a video with a stopwatch visable and send it somewhere as part of a bugreport then.

9. ujimar

ujimar New Member

Okay Good idea btw thank you Mad

xMovingTarget likes this.
  10. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Thats the best way of getting it changed ;) @ujimar