1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suggestion END Game in GamezBD

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by C4SJ, Dec 24, 2022.

1. C4SJ

C4SJ New Member

Hello guys I have been endgame in this game for so long time and since we don't get any updates or anything else I can't grow in the game. I have over 1T silver in my marketplace but since there is no new item or new player it's hard to catch natural end-game items which are shining stones and khan's heart they're a game dealer and there is no an easy way to find them or make them. My suggestion is that really hard items could be sold on NPC for such a a high price and it would-be to delete the silver In-game and make people push themselves more.

2. Sues

Sues New Member

Agreed.
    I've been playing on the EU server for over one year, but I can't even find a group of 10 people to farm one khan,
    You can indeed exchange it through kolcoins. but at a rate of almost half a year, I don't know if I'll be able to get 50 of them to go to gamble vells heart in 20 years, and just one of them and there is no guarantee that I can get my dream heart!
    Also, I have failed hundreds of times on shining alchemy stones, Although the enhancement process of BDO is indeed an experience full of surprises and scars, I am tired and sick of it after failing so many times. Each failure is like telling you that all your efforts are in vain and pointless. and CANT SKIP THE ANIMATION!
    If there were a price of say 1 trillion or 10 trillion or anything else for one shining or max updated vells heart, I would still be happy to continue playing and supporting the server
    At the very least, I have a clear goal and motivation to keep playing, as well as I would think that gamez BDO is indeed the best server.

3. Inyalga

Inyalga New Member

I partially disagree we need more ways to attain things not just make things harder

like the alchemy stones it would be good if we traded 400 kolka coins for shining alchemy stone or splendid alchemy stone then people would do things more and the quests would have more activity

Last edited: Dec 24, 2022
  4. GooglePlay

GooglePlay New Member

I hope there is an NPC that sells ship parts because there is difficulty in developing them .
    we need to NPC

5. TonyZhang

TonyZhang Getting there

As a part of improvement of ur suggestions in my opinion, I want to add the rare stufffs into kolka coins' exchange list (e.g. high tier ship parts, shining alchemy stones etc) and add more quests to get kolka coins daily. The quests can be hard to do like farm different high end mobs like Oluns, or they can be like collect different life items which r hard to collect. This system works good to us and it did improve frequently, but the quests r all weekly and the exchange list need more rare stuffs to attract ppl.

loboram likes this.
  6. C4SJ

C4SJ New Member

I agree about kolkacoin's is also a great idea but my suggestion is deleting silver from ingame for example so many people have over 1000t in their bank and can't do anything cant buy vell cant buy shining alchemy even everyday alchemy takes tons of time to make it because there is no skip. After I spend over 1000T for shining stone it makes person leave the game and many end game players go game because there is no goal. as someone mentioned its impossible to make a perfect vell heart in this condition playing half year to make one vell with a dp or ap its huge disappointing point.

7. Vixi

Vixi New Member

I hope that the game management will accept my friend's suggestion so that the game becomes more fun and better.

8. Unsp

Unsp New Member

Progression here is ok'ish, but when u got ur pen stuff, chase items become nonexistent. If u want to get debo belt (which is added btw), u just cannot farm it yourself, cuz only full one can drop with basic chance. Thing is - it wont. Dp Vell, carrack and t10 are also things to consider. I wont talk much about other servers, but its a pity that gamez just cannot be competitive rn. Only solution is patches or some custom stuff. Ppl need content but getting pearl boxes.

9. Hirokaito

Hirokaito New Member

@Kolka @Carl agree, shinning alchemy stones and manos accesories are pain in the ass with retail rates I believe. I would be very glad if gamez adds these items on fake kolka exchange. Or even on webshop (make it non-tradeable so player couldnt sell them on market just for own uses similar to dream horse)

loboram and TonyZhang like this.
  10. TonyZhang

TonyZhang Getting there

And another aspect is about auction and enhancement event (premium), like ppl said regular items (except alchemy stones) get buffed during the event and its not 'fair' for alchemy stones (which 3% only). As Kolka's saying he mentioned that if the change occurs, it will be not fair to players who got alchemy stones already. So ppl, consider more to make this probable potential change nice and fair and finally accept by kolka san;)

11. Hirokaito

Hirokaito New Member

Huh not fair what? It will be extremely not fair for new player who recently comes to gamez and wants to make shinning with this expensive price.
    [​IMG]
    5.6 bil broo good luck gambling with that price, and for those which Kolka said who got alchemy stones already, they did it when resplendent price still normal like 1.2 - 1.8 billion of silver lol
    They did it when players still making splendid version and sell it for profit which is not anymore nowdays. Who wants to make profit by gambling a 5.6 billion silver with 3% rate success from resplendent to splendid lol?

And I wouldnt say gamez is dying but more/less "inactive" because of several private servers and retail updates, less people are making alchemy stone and manos accesories which results in crazy inflation price. I cant imagine making shinning/manos in EU gamez which has less population than NA lol seriously

And for those who has shinning already, I bet only one or two version (destruction and protection). If let say @Kolka @Carl add probable potential change like in exchange from fake kolka npc/webshop, those players can benefit also to get another version (life).

Like I mentioned earlier, It will be extremely not fair for new player who recently comes to gamez and wants to make shinning/manos. Those players who got shinning probably already gone from server and moved to another server/retail. Better he, Kolka cares about the new and remaining players who still active playing. ;)

TonyZhang likes this.
  12. C4SJ

C4SJ New Member

Hirokaito not care about that person because he is being jealousy about people who spend 3 years at this game. He wants to get everything by luck and he hits some shining or his friend so they don't wish to anyone hit that again.

13. Profector

Profector New Member

1. This game became a really hard to reach at end game items its waste of time and money its must be buyable from npc for super high price than people try to reach it.

14. TonyZhang

TonyZhang Getting there

Tapping a Shining Alchemy Stone of Destruction (3% Success) - YouTube
    upload_2022-12-27_1-10-9.png
    Yes u r right this guy tapped his shining like 9 months ago and the price of stones r like 1.6 bil, it's controlled by seller not kolka, isn't it?
    U guys r end gamers with massive of silvers, not newbies, and ppl keep buying the stones to push its' price. This stuff isn't like dream horses, kolka cannot stops the market inflation (or no alchemist gonna sell it, is this what u want?)

15. C4SJ

C4SJ New Member

Your words are making to show what we want. THERE ARE TONS OF SILVER IN THE GAME AND GAME MATERIALS IN RICH PEOPLE'S INVENTORY. IF WE SELL ITEMS IN OUR STORAGE SERVER WILL BE ALIVE.
    THERE ARE TONS OF LIFE ITEMS WAITING FOR SELLERS. YOU GUYS CAN NOT GROW IF YOU DON'T WORK WITH RICH PEOPLE IT'S GOING TAKE YEARS FOR YOU ALSO BUT WE CAN GIVE YOU GUYS A SUPPLY OF END GAME ITEMS TO BUY WITH SILVER SIMPLE.

16. C4SJ

C4SJ New Member

17. Jacking

Jacking New Member

I accept that fact that many players have left and also made the prices on the marketplace go into inflation and the stock of goods became less and less.

(Based on my point of view)
    I played as PVE at the beginning so that 2 characters were level 66. after that they switched to lifeskillers.
    Here there are lots of differences in profit that you get as a grinder and a lifeskiller. coupled with the difference in exp buff & drop buff.

But the real fact is that many materials are stored by lifeskillers not to be sold. because we know getting tons of silver is very easy with the PVE playstyle compared to Lifeskiller.
    I have more than 300B "RAW MATERIAL" which can make the marketplace come alive a little. (even my ranking is below 10 as a lifeskiller)
    Imagine there are 100+ lifeskillers selling everything they own.

enhancements, accessories, manos things, consumables, life tools, alchemys stones, mount gear, ship things, and wagons
    are very easy for us to make and sell on the marketplace.
    but is it profitable for lifeskillers with them so easily getting tons of silver from grinding?
    (trust me, those who become lifeskillers have great abilities in terms of calculations)

server owners think maybe with PVE/PVP players it's enough to keep the game & market alive.
    the fact is that being a lifeskiller is not as easy as being a grinder. there are lots of nerfs going on here, where everything is related to life skills.
    Everyone also knows that manos here is no different from retail, those are only a few small examples.
    it's even easier to make a PEN fallen god than to tame a horse.

I started this game 2 years ago.
    At that time there were only 2 options, namely Crimson & Gamez. but now there are many choices of BD private servers which have various offers which Gamez doesn't provide.
    (For example, we can also get pearls from grinding or active life skills besides just AFK, & buffs on life skills are the same as PVE, plus various custom content)
    maybe sometime I'll also leave this server without selling the materials I have.

all that can be done is to hope that the owner of this server will bring up an NPC that can sell raw items to high value items. kolka coins is good, but is it enough to get something that takes half a year or more?

18. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Since GamezBD started it was more than 25 other pservers, nowadays 90% of them closed and 100% of current pservers have less population than GamezBD. Some of died servers jad such option and it was bad experience so we prefer study on others mistakes so we not plan to implement such npc.

loboram and NinjaRivo like this.
  19. C4SJ

C4SJ New Member

Besides adding an NPC, there are many ideas like putting on a webshop as you did before for Merchant Rings. Also the idea of making the chance get higher than usual bench rate would be great too.

NotSavagheee likes this.
  20. C4SJ

C4SJ New Member

I hope kolka you can make a right decision for this game because tons of player leaving cuz there is nothing to do even new content cames its will be take like 1 week to finish like if we can buy end game items by gamez cash would be also great

NotSavagheee likes this.