1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Enhancement Rates Changes?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by KoroFish, Mar 3, 2018.

1. DoomRabbit

DoomRabbit Getting there

I must admit that it is fairly rough. I burned likely 600m on getting my helmet to TRI... would have almost been easier to double the cost and buy TET from the market.

2. Salamemer

Salamemer New Member

+1 made multiple 25-35fs going from pri-duo when on my first or second day on the server i 1 tapped my dande to tet on a 39fs with not really much trouble getting it to tri although i've heard the enhance rates havn't been changed it seems alot like they have which makes me start to wonder if these guys are trying to make a quick dollar incase teh servers get shut down as their is alot more activity in the game since people frome NA(FML Snake ManUp etc etc and EU have came over) right now my thought process is the servers are getting more crowded which is going to cost more to keep them up and running so you put a T9 mount on the market to cover the costs which is all well and good the mount is worth the money but it also seems you have changed the enhance rates so people buy more artisan memores which if that is true you're just as bad a cuckao i really hope that isant what's going on with the server but if it is then GG

3. Rimo

Rimo New Member

Too lazy to post my entire experience, but I when I say I'm not exaggerating, I'm really not. I spent 1bill silver worth of enhancement items trying to get a single piece of gear to TRI. I would get bhegs, muskan, zaka, and nouver all to duo (mind you I would start at 10-12 stacks for duo and it wouldn't pop duo until around 30+ stacks) then immediately roulette them for TRI and end up with several 40+ stacks.

I did about 6 roulettes total with no TRI. Then I tried a few times to individually get tri on nouver, hitting it multiple times. All in all, 1 bill silver used and I didn't even get a single piece of gear to TRI. Couldn't even attempt tet. meanwhile one of my guild members gets about 4-5 pen attempts with 1bill.

Seriously garbage rates. I had more success on retail, and this is coming from one of the first few dozen people on the retail to hit tet on multiple pieces of gear. I hit tet on 115 fs on retail, and I feel like that was easier than this version.

4. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

What I find amazing is going from +0 > +15 with 18 blackstones.... Yes then you get to the dreadful +15 > DUO which can consume upwards of 50+ shards and multiple 30-40 stack valks/alts.

Getting DUO on retail has been a nightmare for a lot of people as well recently, hell thats partially why i stopped playing there when I found out GameZ had BDO but seeing this post really worries me.

5. xanikar

xanikar New Member

18 is incredibly lucky, on going from 10 to 11. I started with a plus 10 failstacks and finally got a plus at around 23 fail stacks. I have the premium blessing as well so i have an extra what 20 or 30% it says. And this was during or right before the +20% enhancement weekend don't remember for sure. But then again my luck has been horrid on this server for the most part. So i don't assume it's gonna get better.

i've completely given up on normal enhance and switched to force enhancing as on average imma save like 4 or 5 stones and like 7 meme fragments. Force enhancing should always be worse or close to always worse. But sadly it isn't, it's the only way realistically you are gonna enhance without wasting incredible amounts of resources. I for sure had better luck on retail, im just curious how bad my luck would be without the +30% enhancement rates. I may of went to 30 failstacks on that +10 weapon. SMH

6. Nothv13

Nothv13 New Member

I've been finding the same. I'm having about the same luck as I did on official, but I have less blackstones. I'm feeling non of the boosts to enchantment, which was the main reason I left official. Progression tied to something so rng is idiotic. I realize that they cannot get rid of this as it is tied into the game, but they could do more mitigate the rng.

7. DoomRabbit

DoomRabbit Getting there

It's one of the main issues Jade Dynasty had, and what killed it in a few short years... your ability to progress was based on luck.

8. YouWhat

YouWhat New Member

Every update seems to favor people who have been playing since the start and hurt new players in many ways ( I am not even talking about people who duped items and took advantage of the cron stone bug who are still playing). IMO it would be a good idea to start a new server, because many people are driven away by all the nerfs which don't affect many PENs. I really enjoy the progress that was made for a private server, especially the increased rates... but you can't just nerf things months after the server was started and create an even larger gap. As my farewell and a note to admins, check out the skeletons and you will notice people teleporting between mobs to farm witches earrings, the amount of speed hackers is not even worth reporting. It would require a full time GM position on its own to ban them.

DoomRabbit likes this.
  9. DoomRabbit

DoomRabbit Getting there

The botting and speed hacking IS becomming an issue, with the influx of people... but besides the point of this thread.

10. maxmylian88

maxmylian88 New Member

Same here, was a player on retail since day one... Now I'm just to have some fun.. I can't spend all my day to have a competitive gear for pvp. So this was my day today : awakening blue weapon Pri to duo - 15 stack Valk.. 24 stack Valk .. 32 stack Valk... 41 stack Valk.... Weapon is still pri. Was really better on retail!incredible hard to enhance here! I think I'll left soon... A private server must be funny and much easy .

11. notVoided

notVoided Getting there

12. maxmylian88

maxmylian88 New Member

I don't wanna say server is not good... All in this server for me is amazing! Exp rate.. Life skills... Drop rate.. I think only the enhance system really have some problems!

13. Plata

Plata Getting there

2 weeks playing here: Full TRI/TET Bossgear & 600m+ in Storage
    2 weeks playing retail: PRI Grunil + DUO/TRI Liverto/MAYBE Kzarka

Still people cry xD you're all pathetic

Reyfer likes this.
  14. Ridasak

Ridasak New Member

Is this still the case? Is it still hard to get from pri to tri?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Rainbow Title Forum Legend

I remember you.
    <.<

FuRiouS likes this.
  16. Geo

Geo New Member

17. Xariun

Xariun New Member

Surprised this has not had a moderator or staff response yet.

ssuna, Haiku90 and Sheerio like this.
  18. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

Any response? It would be very nice to know more changes with rates etc to be at least prepared and be aware that we need more failstacks...

19. Haiku90

Haiku90 New Member

20. Junk

Junk New Member

Since this is a private server, why aren't the enhancement rates just published? What's the point of keeping everything secret?

As a new player, I don't want to spend weeks playing to catch up to people that have TET/PEN from when the rates were just easier. I might as well look for a different server where people are at TRI or lower.