1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Enhancement Rates Changes?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by KoroFish, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Proto

Proto New Member

2. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

I asked the dev previously. Nothing was changed before this patch and after it.

3. Ridasak

Ridasak New Member

going to duo on boss stuff horrifies me to no end

notVoided likes this.
  4. Ridasak

Ridasak New Member

Cant they change it to be a little bit easier? The rates now atm for pri to tri is about the same as retail if not worse. My luck on retail have been better so far with enhancing compared to here (to TRI).

5. Easay9

Easay9 New Member

As someone who is new to the this version of BDO I have to say that the fact that alot of people have PEN back from when rates were easier pisses me off immensely
    meanwhile I'm over here failing TRI after TRI after TRI after TRI after TRI after TRI................................................

Gamezbd we came here for a balanced PVP not another meme :p

6. Kris

Kris New Member

+1

I literally rage spammed some pri gear to try to get a tri stack over and over. It will duo at like +8 and fail duos at +18. No matter the color or type of gear or acc. I am also premium. I was under the impression that green gear id what we build stacks on. Welp I + 15 all green armors in about 35 -40 stones no matter if I choose dura or enhance option. Some thing broke recently. Consider looking into it and thanks for the work on this server.