1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

epic fail ..

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Reomines, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

He can state it, but nothing will happen.

You can report them if they are AOE'ing you down to 0hp before you can port out. Screenshot and post it on the forums.

Edit: I've seen Asmos camping the Tem landing obelisk, I didn't QQ about it. =/

2. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Not QQing ^^ i don't care about it , since i can do it too.
    and in a better way than others =) since im a sorc with enough playing experience.

3. Farlen

Farlen Getting there

so people can troll it and nothing happen? Its not solving the problem. Its like shooting the rats coming into your house because you havent taken the trash out and its laying in the corner... but you keep shooting rats and not taking the trash out.

The fact that both factions can go through the barrier is a glitch... and should be thought of as bug abuse because it is.

4. Deadlychants

This all sounds like QQ'ing to me.

Now you're saying you're good at camping our Obelisk. That shows where your morals are in this issue.

GG.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

No, It's a good idea that the part that is bug abuse is killing you in blinky state while you're porting out. You don't need to worry otherwise.

If someone is abusing that bug, by all means report them.

5. Farlen

Farlen Getting there

No hes saying hes good and doesnt need to camp to get AP. And frankly calling it QQing is absurd. Its a glitch, like many in our great world on GamezAion that should be fixed. Retail has set up certain things to act certain ways. Why? Because they tested it and found that everything worked better that way.

So yes keep calling its crying, because that was QQ means. But i guess you dont care about other troubles until it effects yourself? Or even wonder about keeping this server alive? Ive played many MMOs, private and retail versions. The servers that failed, failed because of things that detracted from the game and discouraged new players. Such as donors being too OP, unfriendlyness, lack of gms, hackers and of course glitches, which this is. And if all you want to do is say its "QQ'ing" then all you are doing is adding more posts and not contributing ANY useful information.

So please tell me. How does spawn camping the only way to get into the abyss, the two fortresses, helping PVP? Or is it just helping you and your legion to get ontop faster?

and btw going through the barrier is a bug... just thought you should know again

6. Deadlychants

I already told you how to solve your problem, and what to do if you're getting aoe'd to death.
    -If that's not contributing enough for you then you're just crying.

Sorry =(

7. Reomines

Reomines Getting there

well , creating the barrier in a private server ain't gona happen , they will just say *it's a pvp server get used to it*
    our problem is those ****in wall shooters , either way fix this thing if it's a glitch or some bug or if it's not then they should just put a shield right around the walls of the prim fort that 100% absorb damage with infinity damage limit , so those wall shooters should just go **** themselves away and fight like a player instead of a pussy.

8. Asins

Asins Expert

wut?

Would killing people between 2 countries be legal if they make it from both sides?

Before updating to 2.0 in Abyss both fraction bases had a shield around their bases IN THE TEST SERVER (from Alente) i really dont know why it is not on now...
    It's retale like - the shield... it really makes sense... to have a safe spot to rest or go afk..

9. Reomines

Reomines Getting there

i'm sure the only answer you'll get is ... go afk or rest in any other town cause reshanta is a pvp area ... i'm used to this kind of stuff lol

10. gothicprincess

gothicprincess Proficient

bare with it sir normally it happens to every race.....i cant blame u for raging @_@ someday u will understand xD peace...

11. Reomines

Reomines Getting there

lol the funniest thing is that the retards keeps re-spawning again to get killed and give em more reasons to remain in the prim fort , lol i was ragin before but after i've seen this i started to laugh at em , i mean what's the point of getting killed by 30 player around u at ur spawn area and when u die u just press Ok and re-spawn in the SAME area to get killed again over and over and over .. *pff..idiots*

12. Chichi

Chichi Getting there

i've been spawn-killed and spawn-protection-killed as an asmo and as an elyos (>.>) everybody seems to be doing it when given the chance.. i just learned to deal with it and channel my rage by punching my boyfriend whenever i get spawn killed. loljk *u*

i understand your rage but it's not gonna help either.. now that we know that spawn-protection-killing is jailable, it is best to take fraps/screenshots for evidence and report away. ^^

also, put the teleport scrolls on your floating skill bars for quick access, so that you can teleport before they can even squish you to death

13. Ekko

Ekko Proficient

It's quite legal indeed. on the other hand if they are AoEing on Spawn point and hitting you that however is not legal because hitting through spawn protection is a bug and therefore can and proabably will result in jail time if they are attacking/AoEing through spawn protection o-o;

14. Reomines

Reomines Getting there

lol best reply ever lmao :D

15. Sycth

Sycth Banned Forum Legend

I have someone on my list for Lumiel that will be getting a 4 hour jail time for abusing this bug multiple times ^^

Just never online at the same time it seems :(

16. Chichi

Chichi Getting there

ohohoho why do i feel you're being sarcastic about that? :biggrin:

well i hope i helped in whatever way to relieve your grudge somehowwww LOL. :3

17. Tankster

Tankster Expert

You haven't been here long, have you?