1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Error at hooking API

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Siesta, May 31, 2019.

1. Siesta

Siesta New Member

hey,i just wanted to try the game for the first time but i keep getting these errors and couldn't find any solution
    Screenshot_5.png

2. PTSD

PTSD New Member

i found something after a bit of googling which might help, not sure though. but it shouldn't hurt.
    " this is VC++ error, make sure you have VC++ redistributables installed, usually you can find them in support folder inside game folder "
    people have posted about having the same error with some version of assassin's creed so the folders might not be the same but i'll search perhaps i'll find the VC++ redistributables myself and screenshot them.

i mean, same error, same root of the problem, right?

Edit2:
    [​IMG]
    this is the redistributables folder, as it seems and in it there is a folder vcredist which has two folders, 2013 and 2015
    you should try installing everything that's in these folders starting with 2013
    [​IMG]
    and then 2015
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019