1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Error Download

Discussion in 'Problems' started by eminatz09, Feb 5, 2017.

1. eminatz09

eminatz09 New Member

download stucked at 2.00GB/46.00GB then Error pops up and downloader automatically closes...

2. Winter

Winter New Member

Since you download the original bdo game its better to go to the main website for support on why the launcher is doing this.

3. rasmuskeke

rasmuskeke Cloudwalking シ Forum Legend

Hello Eminatz
    You can follow these steps in order to play:
    §1. Download the official launcher here: http://akamai-gamecdn.blackdeserton...etup/BlackDesertOnlineSetup_20170116_1007.exe
    §2. Install and start the download/install progress should be done by its own. It's not required to have an official account.
    §3. Once everything is patched up you can now set up Gamez launcher by downloading it here: http://gamezbd.com/launcher/GamezBD Launcher Setup.exe
    §4. Make sure paths etc to your BDO folder are correct during installation so Gamez can patch the game allowing you to connect.
    §5. Start the game using Gamez launcher and login

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  4. eminatz09

eminatz09 New Member

Do I still need to launch the game using the official launcher b4 pathing the GAMEZ LAUNCHER? or can I just proceed directly to Gamez patch and Launch the game using Gamez Launcher?

5. rasmuskeke

rasmuskeke Cloudwalking シ Forum Legend

As soon the download is finished through the official launcher you can close it down and use the gamez launcher and voila :)

6. eminatz09

eminatz09 New Member

gonna try it right now than I'll give you an update coz yesterday i got stucked in "Processing"...:(