1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Error message after last nights patch

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by KekM8, Jun 26, 2021.

1. KekM8

KekM8 New Member

My girlfriends pc is having an error (picture) I already took the steps as follows :
    18. BlackDesert64.exe - Bad Image
    C:\Users\HP\Desktop\Black Desert Online\bin64\libxl.dll (example) is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.
    • Start -> Search -> type 'regedit' -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> Software -> Microsoft -> Windows NT -> CurrentVersion -> Windows, search for AppInit_DLLs, right click to Modify, delete the value and click on OK.
    There wasn't a value so I could not modify or delete it.

Please help, thank you.

Picture upload wouldn't work so here is the link to the gyazo. https://gyazo.com/d8749dfafa6b449dc2fe9bccf3d81666

Attached Files:

2. KekM8

KekM8 New Member

Guess picture upload did work but didn't show it did.

3. KekM8

KekM8 New Member

I fixed it by redownloading launcher and setting the game file path again. Lost the settings, but easier then redownloading everything and waiting. Close this or add this to fixes, thanks.

Jujuba likes this.