1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Finished [Event] Celebrate the New Build Update with Tons of Loyalties!

Discussion in 'Black Desert Events' started by Jujuba, Sep 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

[Event] Celebrate the New Build Update with Tons of Loyalties!
    Event Period: After Maintenance ~ November 1st, 2021
    [​IMG]

Adventurers~!
    Have you heard the news about the Loyalties Shop revamp? Don’t worry if you haven’t, because we’ve got you covered with tons of extra Loyalties to celebrate the New Build Update!

Event 1. Play Daily, Get Bonus Rewards!
    Event Period
    - After Maintenance – November 1st, 2021.

Event Details
    - Login during the event period to receive the event items from Challenge (Y)!
    [​IMG]
    * This Challenge will reset daily at midnight (00:00) and can only be completed once a day per Family.

Event 2. Black Spirit's Adventure! Race to the End!
    Event Period

Event Details
    During the event period, complete a round of the first Black Spirit’s Adventure normal board to get a special round completion reward.
    - You can view the Black Spirit’s Adventure from the in-game menu (ESC) → Reward → Black Spirit’s Adventure.
    [​IMG]
    * The Special Board, as well as the second and third board will not count for the event.

Open the Black Spirit's Adventure Box to get the following items below.
    [​IMG]
    * The [Event] Black Spirit's Adventure Box you can obtain during the event period includes the existing round completion reward, Black Spirit’s Adventure Box.
    * The [Event] Black Spirit's Adventure Seal can be sold to NPC Vendors for 200,000 silver.

Event 3. Morco's Seals, Hand Them Over!
    Event Period

Event Details
    During the event period, the NPC Morco offers special quests.
    - These quests can be found in the Quests (O) → New Quests.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    * These quests can only be completed once per Family.
    * The [Event] Morco's Commemorative Seal can be sold to NPC Vendors for 200,000.
    * The Latent Boss Aura required to complete the [Event] Morco's Gift Ⅲ quest can be obtained by defeating bosses (Kzarka, Nouver, Kutum, Karanda). However, you must hand over ten of the same type of latent aura.

The [Event] Morco's Commemorative Seal can be exchanged with the NPC Morco for Loyalties.
    [​IMG]
    * You can exchange [Event] Morco's Commemorative Seal even after the event ends.

Event Notices
    - The total calculated playtime for the Challenges may be delayed if you change servers, go to the customization menu, or the character selection screen.
    - GameZ reserves the right to change, adjust or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If any changes occur, they will be found on this event page.
    - There may be restrictions on trading/selling event items, and they may have usage expiration dates and different binding settings. These items cannot be transferred or restored due to this reason.
    - Please refer to the in-game item description for details regarding the item’s is bound setting.
    - Items that were sent or used as intended cannot be recovered or restored.
    - Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in cancellation/retrieval of any rewards and restrictions from the game.
    - If you have any questions about this event, please comment on this thread.
    - Content not listed on this page follows the [GameZ Forum/Game/Event Rules].

2. s06827012

s06827012 Proficient

I didn't take a closer look until today, we don't have dice.
    [​IMG]

3. Xyio

Xyio New Member

It's been 2 days almost 3 so far and we do not get the daily Black Spirit Dice. For me I've been getting 200 Loyalties daily instead.

4. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

We're checking on this, will probably be fixed with next maintenance.
    Thanks for reporting. ^^

Xyio likes this.
  5. Xyio

Xyio New Member

Just curious since I've never got into Horse Racing for the Old Moon Grand Prix Coins, how does one go about it? Since I have tried it numerous times in the past but with so many restrictions from retail was never able to get players to race with me. Now I tried once more because of this event and reworked rewards for races, waited 3 mins and got kicked because no one else joined.

6. Medici

Medici New Member

The Grand Prix race requires 5 players min and fair to say it's never gonna happen. Can Gamez revamp this? A lot of quests seem to require the rewards from the race ._."

Xyio likes this.
  7. Xyio

Xyio New Member

It's been almost a month and I still haven't been able to participate in one race, been trying for weeks on ch1 and ch2 with no luck. I agree with this, can this even quest specific to races be revamped and changed to a different kind of quest? Since currently this part of the event can't be completed on this server.

8. Killings

Killings Skin over Skill

We've done it as a guild event but 3 of us couldnt finish the race in the time and got only 1 of 5 Coins and we havent managed to get an other round...very sad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.