1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Event] Glimmering Old Moon

Discussion in 'Questions' started by loboram, Sep 14, 2019.

1. stormshatow

stormshatow New Member

ok I think there's a bug with Lunei. I have 6 rings in my inventory from the event, some are full durability and some are not. I also have 6 belts and 6 of the ogre ring ones like, and I get a message that it has insufficient durability or max durability. Has anyone had any luck getting the DUO's from her yet? Thanks.

loboram likes this.
  2. LaVerole

LaVerole Getting there

No i have the same issue than you

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Amazingly I do have to thank you @sergio909, although we have had a few squabbles in the past, you have really come through this time :)

The problem however remains...other than the fact that this event in general has been a total waste of time as well as a sham, in the description is wasn't made absolutely clear -yeah that is not a welcome for "trolls" to start saying all sorts of dumbarse things- that the event would only produce 1 TRI-accessory, nor that you would only get 1 DUO-accessory IF you had completed ALL the quests of the week for each type of accessory AND NOT already gotten a TRI-accessory for that type. Sure the "trolls" are going to say: "You should have researched the event, like on the "Retail-BDO" sites, or Reddit", however it should not be that vague in the Event-text for players to HAVE to look it up elsewhere.
    Besides the Event-text says; "you can exchange accessories, regardless of durability BELOW DUO-enhancement level, at the end of this event", I might have misunderstood, or just misread it, but that is what I took away from the description when I read it the second time.

Also it does seem to be bugged as other players are reporting, despite having several accessories, some at 100 Durability, others at 20, the NPC will not exchange any of them: https://imgur.com/a/wqxlpmp

So in the end, all the accessories that have a sales price of 1 Million silver, only sold for 200.000, and all the accessories you enhanced are now all pretty much useless unless you have all 6 quests completed for each type, in order to gain 1 DUO-accessory ONLY if you did not already have a TRI-accessory exchanged.

What a complete and utter waste of my time online...unreal just how bad this event was.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
  4. longtray

longtray New Member

LOL. I knew it gonna happen. I didn’t do all of the quests each day everyday to get the accessories. After I got my ring and earring, I read all the comments in here to see if I was wrong that each family can exchange only one of each type. If you can’t make it to TRI, they give you another chance for exchanging lower level accessories at the end of the event. And here we go, I saved up some spare belts and necklaces because I wasn’t sure about the article but eventually, it’s just a waste of time to do all the quest everyday.

5. RokuVI

RokuVI <SilverBullet>

About NPC Lunei only accept full max durability accessory, it is not intended. Answered by ANZO, from GamezBD team at telegram.

6. stormshatow

stormshatow New Member

keep in the the wh?? they mean storage or in your inventory?

7. RokuVI

RokuVI <SilverBullet>

Warehouse, which is, storage like you have mentioned.

8. Calcifera

Calcifera New Member

Any more news on when this will be fixed? I can't exchange my items cause of the dura?

9. vagabond13

vagabond13 New Member

I have rings, earrings,necklace,belt, pri, plain, max dura and less, all kinds, but the NPC Lunei does nothing, no option, no message, no happy endings.

loboram likes this.
  10. loboram

Yeah I gave up...nothing was as the event was setup to look like it was...I just trashed everything that I had not already exchanged...this was a collossal waste of time :D

Oh well, this is what happens when things are just copied from the "retail-BDO" version instead of actually tweaked for our server and community first :(

11. RokuVI

RokuVI <SilverBullet>

Keep the event accessories until the next update, that is what kolka said in telegram, for whoever that is still interested.

loboram likes this.
  12. loboram

Yeah that is AWESOME, if only we could have had that information readily available when this post was posted, THEN maybe some players wouldn't have felt screwed over like I did...Too late now, my accessories are all gone...what a fragging shaite show...it would have taken like 1 minute to post a message in the Event post, or as a response here...but no...no such service :(