1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Event Suggestion: Kolkon event instead of Gold event

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by commanderz, May 22, 2022.

1. commanderz

commanderz New Member

On May 20 & April 15, the Gold event was replaced with the drop rate event, and since the last notification message states that the "Gold event has been replaced until we find a better weekend event", I would like to suggest: Kolkon Event instead of Gold Event, here is my hypothesis:

Disclaimer "Any statistical data provided here do not represent the server population; since I don't have complete statistical data from the whole server, I present this suggestion, Kolkon Event, based on my gameplay.".

The Gold event became "eeeh" worthless, especially compared to the drop or enhancement (FS) rate events.
    The reason: for this is the value of the golden dagger, backpack, or coelacanth is low (5 mil/piece), the best I can make from the event is a total of 1bil or 200 golden pieces.

I don't suggest: increasing the value of golden pieces or their drop rate since this will lead to bumping liquid silver into the game systems, leading to inflation in items and gear prices.
    I suggest: replacing the golden pieces with a more valuable item such as KolKon "Kolka's coins." This item does not hold a fixed silver value, and since this item has different exchange options, its impact on the market systems may be less.
    - KolKon event enabled:
    - Kolka's coins can be obtained from drops
    - Kolka's coins can be obtained from gathering
    - Kolka's coins can be obtained from fishing
    - Double rewards for RBF PvP

Again, I don't have the entire statistical data about the whole server but if the total average golden pieces dropped for a player is 150-200 pieces after the event ends, then if we replace these golden pieces with KolKon "Kolka's coins," this event may become more enjoyable for the players. This is just a suggestion, and the developer team can look at the statistical data to examine any potential risks. Also, I don't know how much time and coding are required to make such an event happen.

Regards,

Last edited: May 22, 2022
  2. NMLH

NMLH New Member

True, the golden event has lost its value, and this suggestion seems interesting. I agree with the idea of replacing the golden event with kolkon event but more investigation is needed about its impact on the central market

3. aaronmatthew

aaronmatthew Getting there

this event could be great if handled correctly. world bosses could even guarantee a coin drop during the event and field bosses could have a high chance of dropping one.