1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Finished [Event] Terrmina Earrings!?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Events' started by Jujuba, Apr 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

[Event] Terrmina Earrings!?
    Event period: 24.04.2021 - 24.06.2021
    [​IMG]

Hmm... my ear has felt a little bare lately...
    I need an earring to show off!

Hand over the Lost Bell of the Terrmian Spirit to get special Terrmina Earrings~ (And if you enhance these earrings, you can get exchange them for something more special with Marsella...)

Event 1. The Lost Bell of the Terrmian Spirit

Play GameZBD during the event period.

Get the following items from Challenge (Y) based on your daily playtime.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Event 2. Terrmina Earrings!?

Accept and complete the event quests from the NPC Puri in [Terrmian Beach] during the event period.
    [​IMG]
    * You can only accept and complete one of the [Event] Light-bound Earring or [Event] Remnants of Restoring Hope - Earring quests.

■ [Event] Terrmina Earring I Quests
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    * You can select either the quest [Event] Terrmina Earring I or [Event] Terrmina Earring II from the NPC Puri.
    * The quests are randomly selected, and more than one quest cannot be accepted at the same time.
    * You can repeatedly accept and complete the quest if you have an “[Event] Lost Bell of the Terrmian Spirit I”.

Use the [Event] Ocean Blue Terrmina that you obtain from completing the Challenges to try enhancing the [Event] Terrmina Earring!
    [​IMG]
    * The “[Event] Terrmina Earring” is not affected by “increased equipment enhancement chance”.

If you successfully enhance the “[Event] Terrmina Earring” to at least TRI (III), find the NPC Marsella in Velia to accept and complete one of the quests below.

■ Upon Successfully Enhancing the [Event] Terrmina Earring to at least TRI (III)
    [​IMG]
    * This quest can only be accepted and completed if you have not completed the quest “[Event] Remnants of Restoring Hope – Earring”.
    * The quests can only be accepted and completed until the end of the Event.
    * You can only accept and complete one of the quests per Family.

If you fail to enhance the “[Event] Terrmina Earring” to at least TRI (III), you can hand over the failed accessories to the NPC Marsella in Velia and obtain the “Remnants of Terrmina Earring”.

■ Upon Failing to Enhance the [Event] Terrmina Earring to at least TRI (III)
    [​IMG]
    * The quest can be repeatedly repeated if you have [Event] Terrmina Earring that you failed to enhance in your possession.

Collect Remnants of Terrmina Earring x6 and go to the NPC Marsella to accept and complete the quest below.
    [​IMG]
    * This quest can only be accepted and completed if the “[Event] Light-bound Earring: III – V” quest is not completed.
    * The quest can only be accepted and completed until the end of the Event.
    * The quest can only be completed once per Family.

※ Event Notices
    - GameZ reserves the right to change, adjust or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If any changes occur, they will be found on this event page.
    - There may be restrictions on trading/selling event items, and they may have usage expiration dates and different binding settings. These items cannot be transferred or restored due to this reason.
    - Please refer to the in-game item description for details regarding the item’s is bound setting.
    - Items that were sent or used as intended cannot be recovered or restored.
    - Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in cancellation/retrieval of any rewards and restrictions from the game.
    - If you have any questions about this event, please comment on this thread.
    - Content not listed on this page follows the [GameZ Forum/Game/Event Rules].

loboram and Rhenzaki05 like this.
  2. Dracken

Dracken I'm here to help.

The earring can get destroyed during upgrade or not? :D I am not sure :D

3. ShadoweCZ

ShadoweCZ Loner by choice

if you fail they lose enhancement and 10 durability

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.