1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Events NPCs/One NPC

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by YooMin, Sep 23, 2023.

1. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

Event NPCs should be available always one week after the event. I have a lot of Events items which I not echanged. I didn't had time and always happens to me. I played 3 years Ncsoft Aion. We had alerts when event edning and NPCs was always availabe one week after the Events for possible exchange all Event items. Add please alear's for every ending events and possible exchange every event items one week after the event.

Second way can be add one NPC which will be available whole the time forever. Where will be possible exchange all event items all of the time. Something like Kolka NPC but only for exchanging all Event items. Shop window. It will be more transparent.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2023
    Forte, Fakir and loboram like this.
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I actually already liked this idea, and I still think it is well worth it, since Most people don't have the luxury of being able to play games all day long.

Having Kolka's Helper NPC be able to exchange ALL game items, no matter how old they are, would indeed be an absolutely Wonderful addition to GamezBD :)

3. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

Please change Kolka NPC exchange list to shop window.