1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Evil Midgets] Official Legion Thread

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Fendi, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

Guys I'm so sorry I didn't come back last night. I had no idea that my cousin that I took to the dealership to "look" for a car, ended up buying the first car she sees and liked on the spot. Good god. It took us 4 hours. Lol

I was reading the drama that went on here but didn't want to reply since none of that crap concerned me. Just for the sake of putting it out there, I wanted to say that whatever Jensen did or will do to people, we have nothing to do with any of it. His personal business is his business. None of which concerns any of us. He is in our legion, yes. But what goes on in his life is his own stuff. We just pvp together guys and try to enjoy this game. We don't really spend our time talking about things like that. If it comes only then will we talk about it. We deal with what we have to then go back enjoying the game like what we all should be doing, having fun. Let's not forget that this is just a game and you are meant to enjoy it. Sometimes we forget and we take things personally. I just prefer to let go of the small things that don't really matter. What matters to me is that every one is having a blast.

So Dondee, thanks for apologizing. Shit happens, you know. -.- You are a nice guy and your gf as well. You guys are so cute. I know a lot about defending your loved ones. I do it too. So it's understandable. Most of us were really clueless about what happened between you guys and will hope that even if we share the same legion, we will not be included in his private matters. We offer friendship to anyone who joins our legion. It doesn't matter what you are and where you come from. It's up to them what to do with that friendship, weather they'll offer friendship in return or turn against us or for whatever it is, we don't really dwell on negative things, we simply deal with it, move on then having fun times again! Huehuehue see you guys around Dondee and thanks so much for every thing! For helping rob get to 65. For sharing your wealth. You are too kind sir. Much respect to you and your gf.

3 people like this.
  2. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Yes, pretty much this whole thing with jensen started way before he even joined evil midgets in the first place so it never had anything to do with any of you we just happen to use your legion chat most of the time as the drama page lulz
    Well besides that whole thing of Q_Q u has hackers NO Q_Q U HAS HAXERS debate.

4 people like this.
  3. sarmala

sarmala I'm a PRO !!! Forum Legend

when u log in u will be raped by 2 ppl woman well at least one thats me the other one said he will be the ***** if he cant compete with u bahahahahaa <3 love u woman imma marry u **** yeah coming to hawaii

1 person likes this.
  4. Fendi

@Ethan. Yeah. You guys were on that topic for awhile lol.

Come here and I will stick my 25 inch D up your ***. Is that sad that mine is bigger and better? Lol. Anyways, you're delirious. Get some sleep!

5. sarmala

woman what sleep its 7 pm damn if i sleep now i wont be able to wake up in the morning and go take care of my nephew tomorrow and my sis will kill me ! so tonight i wont be online for too much time

6. Fendi

oh my god. The poor kid. You taking care of a baby? What's wrong with ur sis? Lol Let's hope you won't get ur nephew smoking something.

7. sarmala

i dont smoke or drink around him i dont wanna be killed by sis ! still cant wait till he is 7 years old so i can take him to hoes bahahahaha

2 people like this.
  8. Emita

Emita The Real Noob Forum Legend

omg...yesterday i talk with Satan?(who is?) Idk the name of some new guys, or old players

lol have a nice day midgets, i will be more active thse days...

3 people like this.
  9. Fendi

Hermano congratulations on red name! So proud of you! Good luck on your duties!

2 people like this.
  10. sarmala

satan is my hoehoehoe :D <3

1 person likes this.
  11. Carnage

Carnage Lord Of Calamities: OMEGAWEAPON Forum Legend

We actually did good last night at PVPing with the newcomer on the Legion. Rob did a good job at tanking these elmo btches. Dino, was there also last night Trolling Rajan and That FEAR-FÜCkTOR Cyppy crippled these Elmo *****es and I Helped with the DPS. It was a good night last night.

Keep on trolling HHAHAH

5 people like this.
  12. Fendi

Happy happy birthdayyyyyyyyy Cyppy! I was going to make a new thread about it but the cake you requested was a little too much to handle for most people. So I just decided to do it here. Anyways I am so happy to get the chance to be with you on your birthday! No matter how fcked up you are, you'll always be one OF the few that I trust in this life time. I love you so much. Thank you for this friendship. I know you'll devour this in seconds! here is your cake!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
    7 people like this.
  13. sarmala

i love it !!! <3

14. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

Happy b-day my hoe satan<3

2 people like this.
  15. sarmala

ty newb god <3 :D

1 person likes this.
  16. Fub

Fub ❣Keep Dreaming❣ Forum Legend

Lol at that cake geez mahal where did u get those cakes? Hahaha :))

Happy birthday bishface! Hahaha I knew u gonna like those cakes :))) geez for more than a year knowing u cyppy.. I didnt know u likes D! Hahaha

3 people like this.
  17. Mythic

Mythic LEGENDARY ICON MEMBER Forum Legend

Happy bday cypp.. Im happy to see you around these days.. Now play sin again and lemme hear your funny voice :) have a good one bro.. And hai to all midgets :d

4 people like this.
  18. sarmala

ty mahal :D <3 me loves that cake cuz its from fendi she gonna be my wife or my bish bahahahaaha
    ty newb ranger <3 ! and about that sin dunno yet i think imma make one just for the lols

19. CornFlakes

CornFlakes Proficient

Happy birthday hoe :D

MAFIA !

2 people like this.
  20. sarmala

ty newb <3 :D :D

3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.