1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

excited to be back in game!

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Mackerzz, Feb 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

Welcome back!

2. lightvon

lightvon New Member

We PH that dominate both server speak english very well. Dont be so racist please. It just happen we're so many in game, so why we speak english if we know each other? common sense please! If you wanted help, try to be socially polite and we're willing to help back. Its not our english is the problem but yours maybe.

3. nicojelek

nicojelek Getting there

hi lightvon, peace here. maybe you miss understand with my post.. im not racist at all to ph. i was playing AION 3 years ago and im the only indonesian memmber there. also i just left RANGunner that 90% player are ph..
    i was playing here for 3-4 days now in gamezaion after my retire. and alot of things has change here. 8 out of 10 ppl i ask question saying "im not speak english".. what im trying to say is, since i had alot of noob question, im trying ppl who speak my language or english that easy to communicate in game. yes im solo player now, and there is alot of things as solo player can do. and not all things i could find on internet.. just like: many ppl want to trade their items for VGO. alot of ppl looking for VGO. im google-ing about VGO (AION VGO, VGO GAMEZAION, VGO ITEMS 4.0, 4.5, 4.7) i can't find that items.. then after 4-5 ppl im asked about VGO, some brazil player said VGO= Very Good Over.. (3ppl say "No english") then i just lol my self..

anyway out of all, thx lightvon for your clarify my post. and im able to explain so no more ppl miss understand my post.. :))
    --Peace --Love -- and Gaul~~

4. Alex

Alex Expert

Welcome back ;)

5. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

what's so exciting about it?

6. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

Nice 6 month necropost dudes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.